Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then:
I have tried rooting previous phones in the past with minimal success. I never learned any lingo. I got as far as getting wifi tether working.

Now:
I am very new to RootzWiki, but that being said, you guys have all helped out so much and have shed some great stuff in other threads that I have used to not only mod my Nexus to become the sexy beast it is, but LEARN some great new information. It feels amazing to actually "semi" know what I am talking about now. I enjoy coming to this forum every day knowing that everyone here is very friendly and willing to help. So I just wanted to thank you to everyone here on RootzWiki. I look forward to all that I will learn from here and hopefully soon I can be helping you guys too.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Then:
I have tried rooting previous phones in the past with minimal success. I never learned any lingo. I got as far as getting wifi tether working.

Now:
I am very new to RootzWiki, but that being said, you guys have all helped out so much and have shed some great stuff in other threads that I have used to not only mod my Nexus to become the sexy beast it is, but LEARN some great new information. It feels amazing to actually "semi" know what I am talking about now. I enjoy coming to this forum every day knowing that everyone here is very friendly and willing to help. So I just wanted to thank you to everyone here on RootzWiki. I look forward to all that I will learn from here and hopefully soon I can be helping you guys too.
This is why we are here to help each other and we appreciate the positive feedback! Enjoy the forums and keep learning!!

·
Crack Flasher
901 Posts
Not to steal your thread but I would also like to say thanks. Especially to all our loyal devs. Who without them our phones would be boring as shit. Thanks to all of the hard working developers who spend hours of their own time and risk their own devices all for free only to ask for donations in return.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.