System Version - 4.1.83
Build - OLYFR_U4_1.8.3

· I v0id warran7ies
90 Posts
jakew02 said:
i am working with:

AT&T Motorola Atrix MB860 - Severely modded and hacked:grin3:
Firmware - 1.8.3
Android Version - 2.2.2 (2.3.3 Gingerbread this month hopefully!)
Radio - N_01.77.15P
Kernel - 2.6.32.9 (stock kernel)
Build - OLYFR_U4_4_1.8.3

I'm planning on having that post up no later than midnight tonight, Eastern Standard Time
Well dude you and me have the same config, mine is a virgin right now .. and when i see your signature ..it says it all man...waiting for the tutorial.:)

· I v0id warran7ies
90 Posts
jakew02 said:
are you pretty experienced with modding and hacking and all that?

i've been doing it since the first Motorola Droid on Verizon was out, but I have been keeping to the "sidelines" until lately since I wasn't 100% confident in my abilities.
yes sir I am , I modded my first Android , the Samsung Spica on the first day, ended up soft-bricking it and spent the whole night fixing it. Resulted in me being the moderator @ samdroid.net.
The next to be modded was a friend's Acer Liquid A100, bricked this one also and again spent the whole night fixing it and did fix it.
The next to be modded was my Nexus One.no soft-bricks this time around. A friend's Galaxy S,A friend's Nook Color with no soft-bricks,And then a friend's Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.
and the next in line is my own Atrix.

· I v0id warran7ies
90 Posts
jakew02 said:
Been ridiculously busy with work and such, it's taking longer than I originally intended, however I'm doing 1-2 sections per night. how do you think it's coming so far? if i've missed anything at all please let me know!
it's good man ..keep it up whenever u have time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.