Android OS Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
any advice on the overclocking settings to maybe help battery life ...like combo of preformance and battery life?

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
Can't wait for these CM7 based Roms to figure out the battery issue. 5 hrs I'm at 40%. Admittedly, I used the Sirius XM App for ~45 minutes which always smokes a battery.

·
Your Local Rootz Lurker
667 Posts
DeEDubbzz said:
Can't wait for these CM7 based Roms to figure out the battery issue. 5 hrs I'm at 40%. Admittedly, I used the Sirius XM App for ~45 minutes which always smokes a battery.
Def can't wait for a fix

Sent from my DROID-X running Liquid GB ROM

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Ok I gave justice a great shot and battery is not any better than cm7 like all these people claimed so guess its back to cm for now

G

·
Just my two cents, but I doubt any of the CM7-based ROMs will have substantially better battery life until the issues are ironed out in CM7 or the developers implement their own fixes. CM7 and CM-based ROMs definitely fly at the speed of light, but they're also a little thirsty when it comes to battery life.

·
Average Android
157 Posts
i have been having issues with the liberty toolbox not opening. i click on the app and it takes me to the justice settings. but i can not pull up the toolbox to look at the nightlys

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
"liberatedx said:
i have been having issues with the liberty toolbox not opening. i click on the app and it takes me to the justice settings. but i can not pull up the toolbox to look at the nightlys
A fix for the Toolbox/Justice settings issue - from jrummy16's twitter - "Try deleting /data/data/com.android.settings/.start_activity"

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
Went back to Justice v0.1 after the OMFB left me ROMless and getting much better battery life after I didn't reinstall a bunch of apps I don't really use. Any word on when v0.2 might be coming out?

·
Average Android
157 Posts
I like justice but I hope they put a little bit more customization in it. I know it is a early build I just hope they release another build soon.

·
Android Lover
179 Posts
"Lurch81 said:
No I think its a waste of time because it isn't similar to cm it is cm with liberty overclocking added that's only difference I saw and while I think jrummy is am awesome developer I think justice isn't a new rom its a ripoff or cm

And overclocking is pointless with speed and smoothness that you have stock

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
How can you rip off open source? All CM builds are built the same way and have tweaks and features added by the developers.

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
One bug I found was that the auto-brightness settings would work for a while, then just quit adjusting until a reboot.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts