Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
Dammit, I just installed Liquid yesterday morning!!! These developers need to give us a break haha.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
vargus21 said:
Dammit, I just installed Liquid yesterday morning!!! These developers need to give us a break haha.
I literally Installed Apex 2.0RC2 last night then AOSP Liberty this morning to see this. lol So, I thought what the heck.

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts
I need a feature list haha. I definitely want the Auto Screen brightness customization like on CM7 as well as the screenshot tab in the power settings, and profiles, and it definitely has to have 2.3.4. Can anyone confirm/deny any of these features? I hear its based off of CM so I am very interested to see what it has. The suspense is killing me.

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"berto1014 said:
I need a feature list haha. I definitely want the Auto Screen brightness customization like on CM7 as well as the screenshot tab in the power settings, and profiles, and it definitely has to have 2.3.4. Can anyone confirm/deny any of these features? I hear its based off of CM so I am very interested to see what it has. The suspense is killing me.
I hear you brother, I'm at work for 1 more hour.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
Android Version is 2.3.4

Baseband version BP_C_01.09.07P

Build Version is GRH78C

Mem info(avail/total)
283mb/477mb

Has the newest and latest Market.

I installed via Liberty Donate toolbox and it had Google apps installed...sorta. It had Market and Talk. Can get everything else from Market

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts
anrichardson said:
Android Version is 2.3.4

Baseband version BP_C_01.09.07P

Build Version is GRH78C

Mem info(avail/total)
283mb/477mb
Awesome, awesome. Can you point out any features that stick out to you? Also could you do me a favor and check in the settings for anyway to customize the auto brightness settings? Thanks!

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
berto1014 said:
Awesome, awesome. Can you point out any features that stick out to you? Also could you do me a favor and check in the settings for anyway to customize the auto brightness settings? Thanks!
It has Brightness Settings, Screen Timeout, & Automatic Backlight(which I tried to change to 1 and didn't notice any difference)

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
berto1014 said:
Try brightness "2" I hear "1" doesn't work anyways, especially if its based off of CM. Do you get any option like this? .... http://rootzwiki.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=331&d=1309441386
Actually 1 did work, but its completely dark, luckily i remember where it was in my notification to change it back. But 2 did work as well. 2 was better to see. Plus I don't think i had dim as an option far as brightness mode for the reason i couldn't see it work at first.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
bigshotrob22 said:
I download the file but doesn't install. Anybody else having the issue?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I had this issue too, you have to download again and install when it ask you too, but select to wipe data/cache. You can not Download and go into recovery yourself. let Liberty toolbox do it for you

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
anrichardson said:
I had this issue too, you have to download again and install when it ask you too, but select to wipe data/cache. You can not Download and go into recovery yourself. let Liberty toolbox do it for you
I did that like 10 times. It acts like its going to install but it reboots right away

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
bigshotrob22 said:
I did that like 10 times. It acts like its going to install but it reboots right away

Do you have bootstrap installed? If not you can install via toolbox too. then install again.

Even if you do, I would install it again via toolbox then install Justice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts