Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
150 Posts

ALERT!!!! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FULL POST BEFORE POSTING.

ALL I DID WAS PORT THE ROM TO DROID 3 THATS IT. YOU MUST TOUCH ALL 4 CORNERS WHEN YOU ARE AT THE WELCOME SCREEN DO NOT TOUCH THE ANDROID.
START AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER AND GO CLOCKWISE
YOU CAN FIND ME ON TWITTER AT
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK

x13thangelx FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO PORT THE ROM

FOR TESTING THE ROM

This is [K]IN3TX, It is a Lean, Mean, and made to be the best of both worlds... This is a BASE ROM that has a perfect blend of choice, fuctionality, Blur, and features. There are also ADD-ON PAX to transform it into a FULL BLUR Build or a AOSP BLUR(LESS) Build AKA SHIFT3R and PURITY.READ everything and it will all make sense.

TH3ORYROM presents you..... [K]IN3TX!!

THANKS FIRST ALWAYS!!

Dhacker for being a PNG master and my right hand!

Chingy for getting me into this!!

Koush for Clockwork

p3droid for access to the OTA, support and just being p3droid.(And bricking me)

CVPCS for banging out BootStrap

TheMuffStuff for the bad tushy ICS base!!

Tallnerd1985 for the sweet webtop hack!

Tweakmydevice for the killer videos

Google for giving us our Android Desserts

Zarboz for giving me SO MUCH info to read though regarding MEM/RAM Tweak that my eyes started to bleed.

Droidjunk for letting me rape his code for the toolbox and all the bad tushy work he does!

nitroglycerine33 for the 1% Battery hack and the sweet crutch

BMc08GT for Script VooDoo

sk8tingusmc for the INIT.D Starting Scripts.

lifebeginsfriday for some sweet GB UI

Nadamany for saving MY tushy!!

Th3oryROM Team

Anderweb for ADW

Launcherpro Devs

GoLauncher Devs

Dubsx for the sweet Boot Animation and MULTIPLE wallpapers.

ProCompSolutions for letting us hammer his server with the mirrors.

Developers ALL OVER for showing us all the cool **** we can do!!

DETAILS:

SD Card Read tweaks

Built Off of 5.8.894 OTA

Advance Power Menu

Scrollable Power Toggles in Pull Down

FULL Custom UI

PNG Optimization

init.d Run Support

Optimized Framework

Optimized SystemUI

Ultimate Compression

Zipaligned

DeOdexed

Fully ROOTED

Font Optimization

Battery Optimization

Removed what I consider BLOAT.

NEW GAPPS

Tweaks to the build.prop

System Tweaks

Custom Icons, Th3m3ing, and more

BIONICBox Toolbox

TH3ORYROM Wallpaper App

Superuser (Updated Binary)

Latest BusyBox

Apps Added

THIS INCLUDES ALL LAUNCHERS. GO, ADW, AND LAUNCHER PRO. WITH EASY UNINSTALL. It also has Blur HOME with Moto Hack to choose.... PICK YOUR POISON AND SIMPLY UNINSTALL THE OTHERS.

INFORMATION: READ THIS!!!! YOU MUST FLASH THE ROM FIRST BEFORE adding ANY ADD PAX or TPAX. EVERYONE MUST WIPE. IT WILL WIPE EVERYTHING (NOT YOUR SD CARD).

CAUTION!!!! MAKE SURE THE ROM IS ON SD CARD EXT BEFORE BOOTING INTO RECOVERY!!!!

NO MATTER WHAT ROM YOU ARE COMING FROM

THIS ROM WILL WIPE EVERYTHING!!

INSTALL THE ROM AND WALK AWAY!!! LET THE ROM SETTLE!!! RUSHING THE KERNEL WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU ISSUES. AND THE BIGGEST WARNING... KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE DEVICE AT ALL TIMES.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS... FOLLOW THIS OR BE NUKED!!!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING THE BASE FROM ANY OTHER ROM

WARNING!!! REMOVE ALL FOLDERS OF UNTHROTTLE FROM YOUR SDCARD (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BEFORE FLASHING THE BASE!

IN CLOCKWORK:

WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET

WIPE CACHE

UNDER MOUNTS AND STORAGE, FORMAT SYSTEM

UNDER ADVANCED, WIPE DALVIK

INSTALL AND HOLD TO THE PHONE WITH BOTH HANDS.

[K]IN3TX V1.0 ROM: http://db.tt/DIfpMGPT :after YOU FLASH THIS... MOVE ON AND CHOOSE WHICH ANDROID YOU ARE!

MIRROR THANKS TO @RIGWIG

http://t.co/TzvqgOH

ALL TH3ORYPAX and ADD ONs ONLY REQUIRE A CACHE AND DALVIK WIPE:)

TH3ORYPAKX AND ADD ON PAX: THERE ARE NOW MULTIPLE CHOICES BASED ON WHAT TYPE OF ANDROID YOU ARE.

ADD-ONS
FULL BLUR ADD-ON DOWNLOAD

This adds ALL Blur to the System.

PUR3 SYSTEM TRANSITION ADD-ON DOWNLOAD (DO NOT FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FLASHED THE BLUR ADDON.
MD5: 77cedcf2ccfafaf23e5fd8de121b33f5
This strips most Blur and Leans out the System while maintaining the intuitive features of the phone.
CUSTOM UI'S

ICE CREAM SANDWICH UI DOWNLOAD

GINGERBREAD UI DOWNLOAD

XOOM UI DOWNLOAD

IC3BR3AD UI DOWNLOAD

DO NOT FLASH THESE IN THE SAME RECOVERY SESSION. FLASH THE ROM FIRST (iF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY), BOOT IT UP, SET IT UP AND THEN FLASH YOUR CHOICE. YOU WILL NUKE EVERYTHING IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!

YOU CAN NOW FIND ADDITIONAL TH3M3S AND MODS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY TPaK IN THE BIONIC BOX. WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHANGE LOG

V1.0

Built it.

·
Android Beginner
137 Posts
Downloading it now. Could not do it from the rootzwikki app but it worked buy going to the web site. Any plans on making this work with safestrapp?

·
Android Beginner
137 Posts
Now when I want to change the ui do just flash a new on on top of what I have or should do something first? Also it say eclipse 1.1 in the build number under about phone it that correct. I ask because I was running that a few days ago but I whent back to stock for the last two days.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts