Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Android Beginner
137 Posts
Ok I think im doing something wrong. Im flashing the pure3 for the aosp and I wiped the cache and dalvic but nothing changes. Also I do not see the launcher you mentioned.

·
Themer
282 Posts
Verdict: Meh.

Very blurish. The ICS theme looks pretty terrible, didn't bother trying the others. The battery icon on the ICS theme is enormous, like as wide as the entire Ginger Bread AOSP signal icon. The ICS theme notification slider is the default blur one. Notification toggles look bad.

Theming killed it for me and I can't run a rom that looks like blur so I'm back to Liberty.

Thanks for your efforts though man!

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
Verdict: Meh.

Very blurish. The ICS theme looks pretty terrible, didn't bother trying the others. The battery icon on the ICS theme is enormous, like as wide as the entire Ginger Bread AOSP signal icon. The ICS theme notification slider is the default blur one. Notification toggles look bad.

Theming killed it for me and I can't run a rom that looks like blur so I'm back to Liberty.

Thanks for your efforts though man!
Im soooo pissed i made a back up last night and now its missing. =( So ima just stay on this till hashcodes next ics build lol

undefined​

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The battery looks like bigdx theme. But thanks for the great feedback I think. There are like 6 themes for this rom. but thank u guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The only problem I'm having so far is the blur gallery widget is not working. I can't seem to setup the Facebook account to send it pics. When I try to set it up in accounts it will not respond. But the first time it set up the Facebook app. This about the only part of blur I like. I hope we can fix this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Themer
282 Posts
VincentDHam said:
Im soooo pissed i made a back up last night and now its missing. =( So ima just stay on this till hashcodes next ics build lol
undefined
Lol, I always do a titanium backup too just incase something happens to my nandroid.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Sounds like u guys need to read the op again. This is hugh in the bionic. I don't know whats going on here. Kt has the best battery life and the fastest 3g speeds out there.

·
Themer
282 Posts
sparkyman said:
Sounds like u guys need to read the op again. This is hugh in the bionic. I don't know whats going on here. Kt has the best battery life and the fastest 3g speeds out there.
I'm not saying its not a great rom, I'm sure it is. The theming just killed it for me, didn't really play with it.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.