Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I gave up on this rom, with the rom on its own it wont get past the setup screen w/ please wait this could take a few minutes, then I tried the blurless, and I got past that, but then there was forcecloses all over the place.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Touch each corner starting at top left. You don't have to touch all of them at the same time you can use just your thumb.

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
I gave up on this rom, with the rom on its own it wont get past the setup screen w/ please wait this could take a few minutes, then I tried the blurless, and I got past that, but then there was forcecloses all over the place.
did you do it right?

undefined​

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Yessir, I formatted system and wiped data twice when installing. And for aosp add on, I didn't wipe? Anything I did wrong?

·
Android Beginner
51 Posts
I'm charging my phone now. I love flashing
I was working on my nephews Evo for the past couple of days. He bricked it while messing with it (he doesnt know too much about Android, he came over from the iBone) I was flashing like crazy after I UNBRICKED it. HTC EVO has A LOT of ROMs available!
This Rom sounds awesome (wish we had some screenshots)...
I have flashed many ROMs and themes onto my DROID3, but always end up going back to my most stable ROM (SteelDroid 3).
Cant wait to give it a GO!

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
I'm charging my phone now. I love flashing
I was working on my nephews Evo for the past couple of days. He bricked it while messing with it (he doesnt know too much about Android, he came over from the iBone) I was flashing like crazy after I UNBRICKED it. HTC EVO has A LOT of ROMs available!
This Rom sounds awesome (wish we had some screenshots)...
I have flashed many ROMs and themes onto my DROID3, but always end up going back to my most stable ROM (SteelDroid 3).
Cant wait to give it a GO!
Um... Liberty is wayyyy better than steel droid.

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
dodgerblue said:
I tried Liberty...but there are some Blur features I preffer over AOSP...
You can add a bunch of Blur features back in by using Liberty Customized, in the settings menu... Camera, email, status update, smart, they're all there.

·
Android Beginner
51 Posts
jjhiza said:
You can add a bunch of Blur features back in by using Liberty Customized, in the settings menu... Camera, email, status update, smart, they're all there.
I might revisit Liberty some day....but I also had a problem with the battery life while on it = 6-8 hours.... I get 18 solid hours on SD3.
Hope this Rom can compete with that. I flashed it last night, love the ICS!

·
Android Beginner
51 Posts
I've been running this Rom for a couple days now. I love it! It's fast, smooth, and just plain AWESOME! The only gripe I have is battery life hasn't been that good. I have gotten 10 hours on one charge both yesterday and today... Anyone else experiencing similar battery life??? Any recommendations?

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
I've been running this Rom for a couple days now. I love it! It's fast, smooth, and just plain AWESOME! The only gripe I have is battery life hasn't been that good. I have gotten 10 hours on one charge both yesterday and today... Anyone else experiencing similar battery life??? Any recommendations?
Why are you complaining??? Thats good. Not the best, i agree but the best ive ever gotten, lol

·
Android Beginner
51 Posts
VincentDHam said:
Why are you complaining??? Thats good. Not the best, i agree but the best ive ever gotten, lol
Haha! Not complaining...im used to about 18 hours when I was running SteelDroid 3. I unplug at 6 am and leave work at 5 with 65-70 % remaining...the rest I would burn at home til about 11-12 o'clock at night.
Today I left work at 5 pm with 6%.......

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.