Android OS Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
Is this not compatible with the new version of safestrap. V1,07??
I flashed the blur system adddon rebooted and stays at the bootlogo so had to sbf. I did it 3 different times to make sure i wasnt doing it worng. but it did it again. Sbfing is no fun

·
Android Beginner
51 Posts
VincentDHam said:
Is this not compatible with the new version of safestrap. V1,07??
I flashed the blur system adddon rebooted and stays at the bootlogo so had to sbf. I did it 3 different times to make sure i wasnt doing it worng. but it did it again. Sbfing is no fun
I used 1.06 worked fine for me. (didn't know there was a 1.07)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Okay I'm not sure I understand the whole flashing process with the different addons. I need the kin3tx base and I want the ics ui. Do I need the pur3 addon as well?

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Flash the then boot it up. Go back into recovery after initial base and flash the pure add on. The reboot. Then go back into recovery and flash ics. Wipe cache each time and delvik. For the two add ons

·
Android Beginner
51 Posts
I love this Rom. Thank you for your hard work. Unfortunately I need my battery to last a little bit longer. Maybe im just spoiled coming from SteelDroid 3, cuz like I posted earlier I was getting about 18 hours on one charge... I really have enjoyed this Rom, its fast, smooth, and the ICS is awesome....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe I shouldn't have used safestrap. I can't get past the motorola logo after I flashed the pur3 addon. I guess I'll have to sbf. Gah.

·
Registered
5 Posts
VincentDHam said:
are you using v.1.07?
caused that happened to me too.
but when i used v.1.06 it was fine though.
I hadn't tried with 1.06, but that could definitely have something to do with it. Now I'm back to liberty after sbfing and restoring my safestrap nandroid. Somehow liberty ended up in the safe mode partition instead of the nonsafe partition like it was before. I don't understand how it switched.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.