Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Kanged Kernel v0.1​

So, this is my first kernel. Reading the threads it sounds like you guys have been itching for an OC kernel, and I thought it'd be a good experience to learn :).

Right now, it's pretty simple. I will be adding more as I learn more!
  • OC to 1.512 GHz
  • UV across the board
Change Log
Code:
<br />
[U]v0.1 - Oct 20[/U]<br />
- initial release!<br />
<br />
Download

» Kanged 0.1 «

Instrunctions
  1. wipe /cache in CWM
  2. flash in CWM!
HUGE thanks to faux123. This is (and will be) a LOT of his code.

·
Android Beginner
30 Posts
xmc wildchild22 said:
Looks great, but back when I was in XDA I heard a lot of ppl having problems with wifi. Is that still the case or does it at least work with Rubix cube rom (I depend on my wifI)
If you manually mount system in recovery before flashing you shouldn't have a problem with wifi. I did that after reading Roman commenting on it to someone on the thread at XDA and it worked for me.

·
Android Beginner
30 Posts
Undeadk9 said:
Dont use any kernels other then the one I supplied on any of my roms. Just fyi.

Sent from my RubiX CubeD XtremE MT4GS using RootzWiki Forums
Sorry about that Undead. I was answering about flashing the kernel in general. I should have realized the second part of the question was specifically asking about your ROM.

·
Banned
1,804 Posts
siani_8 said:
Sorry about that Undead. I was answering about flashing the kernel in general. I should have realized the second part of the question was specifically asking about your ROM.
It wasnt your fault. I was directing that at the guy asking bout itfor my rom. Thats all. Nothing directed at you.

Sent from my RubiX CubeD XtremE MT4GS using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.