Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Ezekeel, for fist , nice Kernel!

but i have a question, does the "Core Live OC" work ?
my device is able to run 512mhz GPU (or previus beta of Trinity kernel had 552mhz)
but everytime when i set the Core OC for example at 105% (308mhz/100*105=323mhz) my device "turn the screen of" and after i turn it on the device freeze , is it normal ??

Edit:

Ok i only had forget to set the Corevoltage 1 higher ...

40.4fps in NenaMark2 NICE ! i love this Kernel !

·
Registered
9 Posts
What features are you missing? Is there a bug that needs to be fixed? Do you have a suggestion how to measurably improve performance? I will not release a new version just for the sake of pushing the version number.
i think he only wants the new sources (3.0.41 for example ), there aren't necessary

Ezekeel i think i find a bug ?
my Wi-fi some times didnt connect it shows only "searching" but it does nothing, then i can't disable Wi-fi and i need a reboot.... to test i switch to franco Kernel and i haven't any problems

using CM10 Skang (23.08.12) and Glados 2.1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another question

on your 3° post you explain the "live OC" so:

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]he MPU and core/bus/RAM frequencies can be independently OC [/background]
if i set the MPU frequency higher does that take effect on the Ram/Bus ?

the CPU frequencies are usually connected to the Ram/bus (on PC's ..) right ?
in your application, stands that I need to overclock the GPU to an increase the bus / Ram frequency..

I just want to make sure that it is currently different on the phone than on the PC = D

can someone confirm me ?

Then if the MPU live OC does effect only on the final frequencies (min. and max.) by what he reached it? Multiplier ?

sorry for my bad english , hope you understand ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
any update on way ?

I miss the ROW scheduler and than I would ask why i could play NFS Most Wanted on AK kernel with more FPS than with Glados ?

Same GPU mhz and same CPU settings

1 - 8 of 8 Posts