Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have a problem with blackice rom-freshly installed,when i update via google play the glados app...it show me that i cannot purchased the app..all the app that i purchased show "purchased",only glados app says me that i should by that...anyone with the same problems?i don't think it's the rom because only this app has this prob...and i want to try new version but i'm impossibilitated..

·
Registered
96 Posts
for now you can't see what voltage AVS smartreflex choose to use at x frequencies...(in glados app intended\but i don't know another method to see them)

·
Registered
96 Posts
IMHO this 3ad is very good organized,all the things are explained well.it's a keernel 3ad,not a walls 3ad.users MUST have a little knownledge of what are they doing and reading.many answers are easily finded on google or place like this or xda.if you see others kernel 3ad's i doubt you find more explanations..(and most kernels also haven't got the control app)

·
Registered
96 Posts
yeeeeeeeees!finally i can say bye bye also at the franco's app,where i usually see the calibrated voltage (only option missin in glados control...until today!!)thank you very much ezechieel,very appreciated!donation coming tomorrow!thankkks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good news upon USB Audio for those who are interested in it,
Currently I'm using Glados 1.34 with CM9 Nightly, loaded with the usb audio modules in Glados and in USB host info I do see it has recognized my USB DAC, the Audinst HUD-MX1.
For testing, search for the app "UsbAudioTesterRoot" in market and. It has successfully opened playback channel to the USB DAC! However, the app only supports in routing the input from the microphone to the usb audio device (For testing purpose, apparently), but proof of concept is there and it is working fully that I can hear from my headphones plugged in the USB DAC the sounds received from the microphone of the phone.
Now if there's someone that can develop something that just routes our system audio to the usb audio device...

*EDIT: Ah and screenshot from usbhost info....
View attachment 25950
yes man.read HERE,the features is here from 2 months....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Working as intended. There is a description of Wheatley somewhere in this thread.
from various post from eze..and the link to the tests made by ezecheel before he did wheatley governor standing at good results of tests.(for an overall look,page 5-6-7-8 etc

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]I have a brand-new kernel for your testing pleasure.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]It implements my latest creation, the Wheatley CPUfreq governor which has the potential to give a significant better battery life during demanding tasks like games or video playback.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]The Wheatley governor tries to maximize a proper use of the C4 state whenever possible and since music playback is the perfect candidate for that it should pretty much stay the entire time at maximum frequency. [/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]That is another advantage of using the C4 state for power savings compared to using a governor which scales down the frequency. The C4 state only has wakeup latency of 1.3ms while the latency of the governor depends on the sampling rate which is around 40ms for the GN because the CPU does not like to change the frequency at a higher rate. So the responsiveness is much better which should significantly reduce the lag the user experiences. [/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14685-kernel27-jul-glados-v20-for-jb/page__st__50#entry394599LINK TESTS[/background]

·
Registered
96 Posts
2.1 fixes this issue.

Ezekeel, would it be possible to include a toggle for content adaptive brightness in the next update? Its bad for battery,but good for clean whites.

Also, during informal testing I have noted a small but significant battery saving by undervolting the screen components. Has anyone else noticed this?
yes mate,confirm this.when dev cheekybutt enter the gnex scene and sad that the component-UV was quite usefull i always tried his kernel with optimal response.from this time,always do VAUX3 and VUSIM UV for reduce screen-on battery consumption and give me optimal response rather than not do that...on GLADOS is the only UV that i do on component parts (mpu and core as well).at the beginning i UV also other component parts,like VANA/V2V1/VAUX1/VDAC/VCXIO/VMMC/VUSB but didn't see major differences do or not do it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts