Android OS Forum banner
1601 - 1620 of 1640 Posts

·
Experienced Android User
30 Posts
you misunderstand me. people are coming here, asking questions and not getting answers. people are complaining about bugs in eXperience thread, and not getting any reaction. that's what I'm talking about. i don't need to flash something every day, using same ROM since months
sry for that one and hope you will recover completely! best regards :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
First of all, i hope that accident did not sent you back too much and that you will recover completely.

Been using your kernel and control app from 4.1 now and never had a better kernel in my phone.
Will there be an update based on 4.2 source or should i (and a lot of people for that matter) move on.
I can understand if you lost interest but some info would be very nice, i'v gotten used to your kernel very much and don'feel like flashing bunch of others to find something similar to Glados.

Thanks.

·
Your trusted friend in science
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,612 ·
I have released GLaDOS-V2.2 for JB 4.2.2 ROMs.

So far I have not encountered any problems at all and also my GLaDOS Control app still seems to be working fine (except some minor layout issues with the help windows).

The eXperience app is broken and will reboot your device when you try to load the Touchwake module. That is on my list of things to be done, but will have to wait for its turn. Next thing on my list is to give the N7 kernel a proper and updated release, after that I will update LogoMe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have released GLaDOS-V2.2 for JB 4.2.2 ROMs.

So far I have not encountered any problems at all and also my GLaDOS Control app still seems to be working fine (except some minor layout issues with the help windows).

The eXperience app is broken and will reboot your device when you try to load the Touchwake module. That is on my list of things to be done, but will have to wait for its turn. Next thing on my list is to give the N7 kernel a proper and updated release, after that I will update LogoMe.
Nice to see you back. I'm having issues getting the GLaDOS Control app settings to stick after rebooting. The kernel itself is far smoother than anything else I've tried for 4.2.2.

·
Android Beginner
35 Posts
Nice to see you back. I'm having issues getting the GLaDOS Control app settings to stick after rebooting. The kernel itself is far smoother than anything else I've tried for 4.2.2.
Make sure to long press the setting you want applied after rebooting and that it highlights in blue. I had forgotten about that. Hope that helps.

FYI if your phone crashes (due to settings) and reboots, your settings will reset to default if it has problems starting, so save your setting, just in case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
9 Posts

Make sure to long press the setting you want applied after rebooting and that it highlights in blue. I had forgotten about that. Hope that helps.

FYI if your phone crashes (due to settings) and reboots, your settings will reset to default if it has problems starting, so save your setting, just in case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I've been using the app forever and it must've been a fluke. I tried it 3x and the settings wouldn't stick, but now they do. I did have my phone plugged into my work computer (which I have no admin rights for), so that was probably the reason for the weirdness.

1601 - 1620 of 1640 Posts