Android OS Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 1640 Posts

·
Your trusted friend in science
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,624 ·
Bro is it support PGM?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Unfortunately PGM is not compatible in its current implementation. It tried to track down the problem together with the PGM author (forgot his name, sry) six month ago, but he could not find a way to get it to work with the SLQB memory allocator included in GLaDOS. Since PGM is closed source that is all I can do.

However once I have updated my free eXperience app and fixed the reboot issue you might want to take a look at that since the Touchwake tweak offers a similar functionality.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Unfortunately PGM is not compatible in its current implementation. It tried to track down the problem together with the PGM author (forgot his name, sry) six month ago, but he could not find a way to get it to work with the SLQB memory allocator included in GLaDOS. Since PGM is closed source that is all I can do.

However once I have updated my free eXperience app and fixed the reboot issue you might want to take a look at that since the Touchwake tweak offers a similar functionality.
Any alternative way to remove slqb and change it to something else that will work with pgm?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
22 Posts

I see. Ok I'll give it a try. thanks.

1621 - 1640 of 1640 Posts