Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
ZOMG!! I loved Savaged-zen on my evo 4G. Definitely trying this out once it hits stable, probably beta lol.

·
Registered
421 Posts
glad to see u guys back, loved ur kernels for the og evo...welcome back

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

·
Android Developer
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
glad to see u guys back, loved ur kernels for the og evo...welcome back

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
Thanks man, we're not back in full force just a gnex kernel, Luis made the crossbones nexus s kernel brandon is working on this with me and mike is working on the crossbones rom

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using RootzWiki

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
would the OP mind answering my question posted in GSM thread please?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Used your kernel for a bit back in the Incredible 1/2 days. Looking great so far on the nexus, very stable compared to Leankernel 1.2 and 1.3. Smooth and good battery life on hotplug.

·
Supporting Member
471 Posts
So i gotta ask how the rest of the team is doing?...I havent talked to Josh in Sooooo long man. Pretty stoked to see u guys jumping back in. I loved the ROm on my EVO 4G.

·
Android Developer
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
So i gotta ask how the rest of the team is doing?...I havent talked to Josh in Sooooo long man. Pretty stoked to see u guys jumping back in. I loved the ROm on my EVO 4G.
Mike and Luis work on crossbones. I luis the nexus s kernel, Mike the rom, and he's about to release the gnexus rom, and brandon is working on this kernel with me.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Android Developer
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Used your kernel for a bit back in the Incredible 1/2 days. Looking great so far on the nexus, very stable compared to Leankernel 1.2 and 1.3. Smooth and good battery life on hotplug.
Thanks, The stay tuned for more good stuff

·
Supporting Member
471 Posts
Mike and Luis work on crossbones. I luis the nexus s kernel, Mike the rom, and he's about to release the gnexus rom, and brandon is working on this kernel with me.
Man thats such good news. Im sooo stoked about this. THanks again

·
Android Developer
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
just re-uploaded 0.2.0 with a fix to the 1.35 and 1.4 freq steps. they now show both . so you can overclock to 1.35 or 1.4

try and leave feedback please

·
Android Beginner
302 Posts
Hey bring your kernel is very stable, even at 1.4. Greatly appreciate your work.

The God of heaven and earth greatly desires you. Turn and come to Jesus

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.