Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Android Developer
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Updated added SLQB and BFQ (BFQ now default)

still running stable and strong, been testing new UV levels for the past 4 days, and looking good so next version will be underclocked more while still being stable.

·
Android Beginner
302 Posts
Blueharford, 2.1 worked great. Tried 2.2 after wiping Cache and Davlik, stuck at "Android is updating, starting applications." It's been stuck there for 5 minutes. Pulled the battery, rebooted, then I get a bootloop. This has happened twice in a row for me after I restored a back up. Might be the ROM i'm using. I am using CM9 Kang 1/8/2012

·
Android Beginner
302 Posts
This time I decided not to restore a nandroid after the bootloop and flash another kernel, and it works fine. This kernel is not working properly for this CM9 Kang I suppose. I'll try another ROM here in just a second.

·
Android Developer
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
This time I decided not to restore a nandroid after the bootloop and flash another kernel, and it works fine. This kernel is not working properly for this CM9 Kang I suppose. I'll try another ROM here in just a second.
I'm running axiom 2.4 works great optimizing did take longer than normal, and i suspect its the bfq scheduler.. After you get past that the speed increases alot, and nothing is slow.

If you keep having issues i'll default cfq for initial boot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Thread closed by request of the developer. Suppport will be handled in the ROM thread.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.