Android OS Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
bertans said:
Hi Jonathon,

I'm still on your kernel (the best avaiable for my personal taste) but I've to report a few "maybe-problems" with wi-fi... it doesn't connect to my WLAN at first attemp. The wifi icon disappear and appear for three times before establishing a working connection (when other icons became green).

What can I do in order to test it more precisely?

Thank you (as usual)
I will have a look at the wifi settings, I haven't touched them though from what thalamus changed. Did you have issues with his kernel or was it only this latest deep idle one

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Sticky said:
Just rock solid.
Great! I have something to make it more stable for my phone now, FloHimself over at XDA discovered the cause of the SoD in both Carbon and Lucid Nexus, it was a dodgy debugging yes value in the makefile left by Samsung. I may be able to push this stuff through tomorrow, for 1.1 or something :)

· Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
TheBurgh said:
Can anyone confirm if this kernel works well on NS4G
I can't confirm it (I dont have access to a NS4G) but it definitely should work fine. Just make a backup first and then flash, if anything goes wrong, then restore your backup.

· Android Apprentice
63 Posts
Great! I have something to make it more stable for my phone now, FloHimself over at XDA discovered the cause of the SoD in both Carbon and Lucid Nexus, it was a dodgy debugging yes value in the makefile left by Samsung. I may be able to push this stuff through tomorrow, for 1.1 or something :)

Actually I got one single reboot, a few hours after my post. But that's the only one in several days, so it's really, really stable.

· Registered
4 Posts
I will have a look at the wifi settings, I haven't touched them though from what thalamus changed.
Don't worry about wi-fi but worry about me... I don't know why, but the day after I wrote the post my wi-fi returned fully operational.

Yesterday I updated my Oxygen to 2.3.2 and then I restored your kernel. Every choice you made in Carbon Core is simply stupendous, GO AHEAD!

ps. thank you

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.