• Row/Fiops
  • Cfq/Bfq

HTML:
- ZenSERIES_v17
- v3.0.58
- More sysctl tweaks.
- Misc. fixes (anarkia/imoseyon)
- Interactive+ZenX upstream updates
- ZenX updated from v2.1-v2.2 (re-worked a lot of hotplugging handling in the timer, other improvements)
- see [URL=https://github.com/AndroidDeveloperAlliance/ZenKernel_TUNA/commit/32e1f3ff8b62a4214949295d639bc6b5c852079d]https://github.com/AndroidDeveloperAlliance/ZenKernel_TUNA/commit/32e1f3ff8b62a4214949295d639bc6b5c852079d[/URL] for details
Installation
Apply and flash through Clockwork Mod or Team Win Recovery Project
Clearing Cache & Dalvik Cache is recommend to ensure the best outcome

ZenSERIES Kernel v17 4.2
ZenSERIES Kernel v17 4.1
Main Download
Enjoy!

Please feel free to visit our site & forums
http://androiddeveloperalliance.org/
Chat with our team instantly on IRC #AndroidDeveloperAlliance

If you like ZenSERIES and would like to donate (never expected, always appreciated) to our efforts, we provide our kernel 100% free, and open source software.

Credits
Morfic/Ezekeel/Faux123
Imoseyon/Fancisco Franco
KalimochoAZ's/Coolbho3hk/Dorimanx
Aaron Carol/Gokhanmoral

Thank you again to all the above, some other components here & there might be included.
So please check our Github for any and all remaining credits if you were missed. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
134 Posts
What color profile are you guys using? Im using morific, but what are you guys using to get darker blacks and richer colors...?

Running v16 4.1 pretty good btw with zenx (finally lol)....BAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good news and bad news. First the good: the kernel is very fast and responsive on stock settings with zenx governor. I had no sod overnight on charger with WiFi on. Looks very promising.

The bad: Just now I was tweaking color settings in trickster and things began to slow down to the point where it took several seconds for a touch to register. The phone is now with the screen off and completely unresponsive to anything. I was hoping I could pull a last kmsg for you but looks like it will need a battery pull.

I've experienced this same behavior when Franco merged a couple Google patches in his r350 kernel in which many users had similar problems including SOD's. He had to revert those patches for the gnex I believe.

Next time I'll try to get you log if I'm around my PC to adb into my phone.

Hope this helps

·
Android Beginner
94 Posts
I flashed about 8 hours ago. I'm on zenx governor with row scheduler ranging from 218 - 1228. My phone has been running great. No SOD yet for me. I flashed it with a clean install of the 12-29 Atom beta.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
9 Posts
I flashed about 8 hours ago. I'm on zenx governor with row scheduler ranging from 218 - 1228. My phone has been running great. No SOD yet for me. I flashed it with a clean install of the 12-29 Atom beta.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Any other settings tweaked? I had an SOD with ATOM beta within an hour of flashing V16.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

1 - 20 of 101 Posts