Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Was just checking out ROM also. Very intrigued when its updated to latest version. Not trying to sound like ass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
400 Posts
Question.. I tried to set minimum frequency to 230 but my phone froze and rebooted. Was on InteractiveX.

Has anyone else tried to set minimum frequecy to 230 or lower?

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
After my freeze/reboot I reflashed kernel and set it up with Intellidemand and its been running amazingly. Can't wait to combine this w/ the ROM when its ready for some sweetness.

·
Registered
400 Posts
This kernel is the f*cking shit. Amazing battery life. No lag at all using Intellidemand. My new favorite.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Question
On V2 using Trickster MOD. I can't set max off screen frequency. I don't see the option. I'm a blind?

·
Registered
400 Posts
You are not blind, good part! You're actually correct, this by mistake got excluded off the build. We will push out an update as soon as possible.

Thanks Purian23
Thank you. I was worried I'd something wrong. Its been known to happen.
On another note... I love the additional frequencies added. The addition of a 500 and 1100 are fantastic. I set my max at 1100 and it runs awesome.

On pay day I shall send beer money... as long as its spent on good beer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Surprisingly this is the only kernel I've used so far that the settings actually stick when I reboot. Every other kernel has had one thing or another reset to "default"

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm not having any issues with Zen Kernel not sticking or reseting. For people that are, try this. Not promising it will work but what the hell.

My Steps
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
Flash cwm-Kernel.Cleaner-Script.zip........ can't remember where i found it.

Flash cwm-Kernel.Cleaner-Script.zip
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik

Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
Flash cwm-Kernel.Cleaner-Script.zip again
Flash the Kernel
Fix Permission Reboot.

Its a few steps but its never failed me.... except Air Kernel. Can't get that one to boot but now with Zen Kernel who the hell needs anything else.

It might be here http://rapidlibrary....xvczztiyon.html

·
Registered
400 Posts
It seems that Zen3 is running alot hotter that the previous 2. My temperatures are in the upper 50 degrees to low 60 degrees C.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I figured that's what you'd done, I just wanted to make sure. There have been times when my kennel app held onto old values that weren't available in the new kernel I was running, and it caused serious heat problems. Have you tried a simple reboot? At times, that's all the phone needs.
Actually I did not. I will now.
Also I just installed a brand new battery. It's an Anker battery, would that have any effect?
After market battery from Amazon, no NFC capabilities.

I rounded cause I couldn't remember what the actual numbers were.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts