Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FuSiOn
134 Posts
Hey guys, this is a quote from our Kernel Dev bbedward in our other forum that pertains to this.

[background=rgb(233, 233, 233)]"I believe there are issues, perhaps voltage/SR related, with 192/230MHz frequencies causing sporadic reboots for some people. Looking into that, if you're having issues revert to 384, if not keep on rolling [/background]

[background=rgb(233, 233, 233)]If you get odd behavior please try to shoot over a log, if you get a reboot try to send over /proc/last_kmsg "[/background]
Yup, I get reboots on anything under 320. Where should I send the kmsg?

Edit: here's a pastebin of it: http://pastebin.com/KPTfSUSE

If I need to send it elsewhere, just let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
FuSiOn
134 Posts
Thanks for the quick responses, guys. I've been hanging on Franco for a while, so a lot of these governors are new to me lol. I'm truing pegasusq now, and its quite snappy. Hopefully the battery life is good too, because this is impressive. Good work, guys.

·
FuSiOn
134 Posts
Getting good results with pegasusq and deadline. Super smooth, and I got about 2.5 hrs screen-time.

·
FuSiOn
134 Posts
As for myself, I've found pegasusq with deadline to be the best combo. Intellidemand was nice as well, but Pegasus was just a step beyond.

·
FuSiOn
134 Posts
Are you getting a good mix of screen off and screen on battery.? Just loaded 3.1 this morning. Only thing I've changed is screen off to 384. So far so good.
Yep, it deep sleeps great, and the screen on battery is good as well. The intellidemand gets slightly better battery for me, but Pegasus is much smoother.

·
FuSiOn
134 Posts
Since flashing tiny kernel my phone deep sleeps now it just may be kernel or coincidence but hey it worked might have cleaned something out but like i said I just a crack flasher
Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using RootzWiki
Glad its working for you! Tiny said that he made basically no changes though, so even if kernel did matter, I don't see how it could have fixed it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts