Android OS Forum banner
381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
If your running Tiamats 1.1.5 you should download incredicontrol from the market and bump up all SVS +50 and make sure you wipe both caches before you flash Tiamats kernel. I learned this thanks to Liarsenic.
How's battery life bringing up the voltages like that? I understand it has a lot frequency slots I'm guessing it uses the lower ones more often which makes up for this........... Is this kernel that undervalued which is why it bombs out for me.? I noticed on leankernal the same thing would happen if I tried extreme under voting

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
How's battery life bringing up the voltages like that? I understand it has a lot frequency slots I'm guessing it uses the lower ones more often which makes up for this........... Is this kernel that undervalued which is why it bombs out for me.? I noticed on leankernal the same thing would happen if I tried extreme under voting

Battery life is pretty good. I had the same problem as you until I bumped the voltage up +50.

·
Android Apprentice
172 Posts
on skyraider u need to try ziggys kernel. Set it on petformance gov. Batt life is not the best of them all but man it flies!
Not sure i would recommend the performance gov, that keeps your cpu at the max set speed all the time. Generally it is used for benchmarks because then the cpu doesn't have to work scanning for cpu load because it already knows it needs to be maxed out.

381 - 388 of 388 Posts