Android OS Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
@cmenard

Much thanks. Whenever you have the time, we can wait =]
Not like we have any right to demand eta's and what not. We just really appreciate all the hard work you do. I know I couldn't do it. I would like to try to make a kernel, but I haven't the slightest idea on how to.
Again, thanks.
Been rocking bullet since it's inception. Really the best kernel for the vibrant in my opinion. I even get better battery life, and smoother, perfectly aggressive performance with it in comparison to any of the alternatives ;]

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Something i cant figure out, on froyo i couldnt overclock at all phone would freeze constantly and battery died FAST. With GB i was overclocked to bullet 1.42 with no freezing at all and battery was great. Why is this? I am going back to froyo and want to overclock hoping it will work out for me. Thanks

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
@cmenard

I was wondering if in your rumored JVR kernel update, you could possibly make it one unified kernel, with steps to 1000, 1200, 1420, and 1540. Or if you could make an additional one with all those steps if you wouldn't mind. It would be greatly appreciated, as with my phone I generally seem to stay stable at 1540 with the JVR and JVQ roms, except when in calls at 26% battery at less. And would like the steps for profiles, or when I would like to step down to save battery.

Just a thought, but whatever you choose to do is greatly appreciated! You are hands down (in my book at least) the greatest vibrant kernel-maker!!

Cannot wait to see what you roll out next ;]

Sincerely,

Damon J. Wrathall

21 - 28 of 28 Posts