Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
85 Posts
Testing seems to have concluded successfully. I've submitted my code changes to glitch and caught flack from one of his partners for posting the kernel, so I'm taking it down.

Those of you who have flashed it, please don't distribute it - wait for glitch to release his next official version.

I am going to leave this here tho:

Gist containing patch for others to kang: git://gist.github.com/1173670.git

If you're a kernel dev, you'll know what to do with it.

Mods can go ahead and close this thread.

·
Average Android
128 Posts
It should btw I believe that u need pimp my CPU to oc on miui instead of voltage control if I remember right on the op of glitch kernel

Sent from my glitched cm7 mesmerize using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
"Mesmerbelly said:
It should btw I believe that u need pimp my CPU to oc on miui instead of voltage control if I remember right on the op of glitch kernel

That's good. I believe you can use voltage control but on some phones there were issues so pimp my CPU is recommended. Awesome work on the kernel. I'll be trying it later.

·
Herky Jerky
207 Posts
Can you use this with the GB bootloaders? I know that with the original Glitch kernel you could not......It would boot then if you reboot would freeze you up.

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts
I am running this on the Mesmerize with MIUI 8.17 and so far it is performing great. Everything I love about Glitch with very loud audio!!

·
Average Android
128 Posts
So with ur custom recovery can you use the 3 buttons for recovery or still no dice

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Great job on this! Very much appreciated... Getting great performance out of my MIUI Fascinate AND I can hear my calls. Could a similar adjustment be made for media volume? Songs and videos are very low.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Mesmerbelly said:
So with ur custom recovery can you use the 3 buttons for recovery or still no dice

No. This won't change.

·
Android Apprentice
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, so many of you have probably noticed by now that I took down the links in the op. I am going to work closely with the kernel devs (sixstrings..something, timesinfinity, and tkglitch if he is feeling up to it) to make sure the call audio fix gets out for this kernel the proper way.

remember, this thread was for me as a developer to see if my hacks worked for more than just me. Now that I know that, it's time to do things the right way and get the changes into the official build.

Stay tuned...it will happen.

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Glad I got it while I had the chance thanks will b looking for official release

·
Android Apprentice
475 Posts
Worked for me, hopefully it gets released soon. Having control over BLN would be nice too, but not a big deal for me.

Sent from the Pool Party with my Fascinate

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I am going to go ahead and close this thread, Efpophis and I are going to be working to getting things put together in a more consistent way. I don't have a Fascinate, so it's a little hard for me to keep up, and our main developer has been in the hospital and is recovering. We are working on it, stay tuned and visit us in the other thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.