Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Friendly, Neihborhood Black Guy
52 Posts
The Immortality series were good, but they are now dead. They were the kernels that taught me how to dev, now its time for an evolution. The 99Problemz series are all about performance, no lag, no freezes, just smoothness. This kernel included everything from Immortality-CM, but brings more features. And now to the disclaimer:​

I (NOR TEAM WHISKEY NOR TEAM INFINITY) WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER FLASHING THIS. PLEASE READ ALL NOTES AND WARNINGS, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, MAKE A NANDROID, HAVE ODIN READY, AND FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Features:
Updated to work with stable CM7 and updated MIUI and OMFGB roms
Voodoo Sound v10
Voodoo Color
CWM Recovery v5.0.2.6
BLN supported (use BLN Control app to utilize)
Safely boots to 1ghz
OCable to 1.4ghz
User configurable UV
BFQv2 scheduler(set to default)
Smartass and Smartassv2 governor option available
GPU tweaks integrated
Integrated v® scheduler
Integrated zram and zache
LIPPOL94's kernel cleaning script integrated into flash package

Notes:
1. BLN is fully supported, use BLN Control to use BLN
2. This kernel uses the same stock voltages as the stock CM7 kernel, and boots at 1ghz. Use SetCPU or Voltage Control to OC/UV as you see fit.

Known issues:
BLN blinking is reported not working, fix coming soon.

All my downloads will be hosted from my Google Code page, so i can track number of downloads
Download 99Problemz v1

Credits:
drhonk
ttabbal
ECOTOX
Tk-Glitch
TeamHacksung
TeamCyanogenMOD
supercurio
romman
Lippol94
coolbho3k
xan
Anyone else i forgot, let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quick question, is this compatible with biffmod 2.3.5? If not then ill hop over to cyanogen mod without a rom since I heard it is pretty stable now and try this sucker out. Immortality was pretty sweet

·
The Friendly, Neihborhood Black Guy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quick question, is this compatible with biffmod 2.3.5? If not then ill hop over to cyanogen mod without a rom since I heard it is pretty stable now and try this sucker out. Immortality was pretty sweet
It SHOULD, i haven't tested Biffmod personally, but it should work on all newer CM7/MIUI based roms. If it doesn't work, then that version of Biffmod is too old.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alright, thanks for the response. Ill just go ahead and switch over to cyanogen mod stock (latest stable version) just to avoid any potential issues

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Will this work with the latest CM nightlies or just a stable? Some have said they were running this in other places with a nightlie but wants to make sure. Other kernels are getting left behind or require months of patience/buying an app (instead of us just donating) and need something to help push the things I do with this device now (along with some Voodoo love lol).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts