Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
So if I flash back to stock MIUI, flash Bali, and then reflash revamped, won't revamped overwrite Bali kernel with Glitch kernel? So is this compatable with revamped? Thanks

·
Developer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
9xnine said:
So if I flash back to stock MIUI, flash Bali, and then reflash revamped, won't revamped overwrite Bali kernel with Glitch kernel? So is this compatable with revamped? Thanks
Yes its compatible with revamped, if you flash a new version of revamped then you will need to flash kernel cleaning script then bali again ..

·
Developer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
OP updated with version 1.2

For better battery life .. disable SetCPU profile, if you're using SetCPU. :)

Enjoy

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Are you referring to profiles like screen off and low battery or not overclocking and undervolting for best battery life? ...or all of the above such as freezing setcpu in titanium backup?

·
Developer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
claucXC said:
Are you referring to profiles like screen off and low battery or not overclocking and undervolting for best battery life? ...or all of the above such as freezing setcpu in titanium backup?
Give it a try .. your phone might behave differently than mine. I stopped using setcpu profile, let the kernel do its thing and I got a much better battery life. I don't OC my kernel but I do use setcpu to set UV. Or you can use Voltage Control.

·
Developer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
OP updated with version 2.0

As always, if you're coming from a different kernel .. flash cleaning script before you flash Bali-CM

Enjoy!

·
Developer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
OP updated with version 2.1

With this update, I've disabled SLQB and revert back to SLUB as SLQB has caused too many issue. Hopefully this and along with other tweaks fixes the screen on delay and other random SoD. I also disabled LED notification for the time being as OMFGB doesn't have the ability to disable LED.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts