Android OS Forum banner
261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This kernel is fantastic, and came included with CM9, which was a nice touch. Thanks! Works great!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Flashed the latest skunkworks over the latest THS test build last night and everything seems to be super smooth, so thanks to the devs!

However, I flashed glitch in an attempt to recover the speakerphone function, which creates feedback to the person I'm speaking with on the other end, i.e. they can hear themselves in their own handset. I used the callboost file from AOKP and ran the script from the emulator. I subsequently set the first four values to 2 and the mic gains to 10 and rebooted. This made no impact.

Writing to see if anyone else knows of a way to get speakerphone functioning properly with this kernel, and if it is using the callboost enable, what values did you find worked?

·
TESTER
758 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the newest kernel will work with jb?

Meh Fascinating Unicorn Devil

·
Android Apprentice
103 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the newest kernel will work with jb?

Meh Fascinating Unicorn Devil
it won't.. glitch was only built for icecream sandwhich unfortunately...

I've tried to get it to work on jelly bean, but i believe the problem with it is it has ics ramdisks and ics files within the boot.img. so to build for jellybean you'd have to replace all the ics files and replace with jb then repack it and hope for the best that it works.

or cherry pick the devils ramdisk && files for jb then add it into glitch, but that's be a pain

261 - 265 of 265 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.