Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Hey imoseyon, I know you said you messed with the ability to use voltage control; however on smartass it doesn't drop below 200mhz and doesnt enter deep sleep on setcpu.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
neyenlives said:
Posting again today to show my great battery life wasn't a one day fluke, 12hrs 30min at 20% remaining. Using it for playing music with power amp some, browsing, round the clock push gmail and exchange corporate mail, etch...
no fluke, yesterday at 12hrs i was at 30% !

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Ive been checking it with CPU spy and havent seen it. How long does it take to enter deep sleep on smart ass? Is it different than the other settings?

Oh btw, running gummy 2.0 with your 13.6 kernel

Update

OK, left it sit and it did finally go into deep sleep, dunno why it wasn't b4 but what ev, :erm (1): Anyways still wont enter 100mhz

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
imoseyon said:
Yup it won't go into deep sleep if you're connected via usb either. I should have a fix for the 100mhz soon...
Awesome thanks! Ill def be on the lookout. What is the max mhz settings for smartass when the screen is off? Just curious. Thanks again for the hard work.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
+1 on that im a moderate user using my email and browset alot. the other day at 12 hours I had 30 % left. 4g, wifi and sync on. screen at 33%... forgot im overclocked at 1.2.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
jewofa said:
If I downloaded gummy 2.0 on the release night should I flash this kernel over the original one that came with gummy? pros/cons ...not worth it?
u don't have too. he did make small changes other than to just hdmi tho according to the OP.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
oh dant didn't even notice a fix for smartass when I was the one wwho brought it up. lol. thanks imoseyon. isntalling now.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
shrike1978 said:
Most Charges don't even handle 1.4 well. 1.6 is just out of range for these phones.
1.5+ is also the thresh hold where people start frying their cpu.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts