Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
I let him know the results of the test build. I'm sure he'll want to look it over before updating the post. This guy is amazing. Everyone please make sure to thank him. :)

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
imoseyon said:
1.1.0 released. (thanks for the help with hdmi clumsyninja!)
Wow I must of got a bad flash of your kernal when I flashed it with the gummy 2.0 package, because the difference after flashing 1.1 is night and day. So smooth and doesn't lag anymore

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Thank you, this kernel is the best also ditto what zeuswsu said about performance, if it was fast before its like lightning now. and the fact you fixed hdmi in a night !!! awesome !!!

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Wow... I spent all night making a tun.ko module for 1.0! LOL... I got it built but I shoulda went ta bed... LOL Thanks for the update imoseyon! Great work!

·
H.M.F.I.C.
289 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
Try to redownload the kernel. Should be 5.77mb. Also what is your setup so we can help if the redownload doesn't work.

Imoseyon just posted the md5. Check that too. :)
Well I don't know wtf I did, but the kernel I downloaded was 107mb. ??? Operator error obviously.

·
H.M.F.I.C.
289 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
Wow! That's the size of GummyFE almost lol. I think you should try to redownload the kernel! :D
Yeah, my dumbass clicked on the wrong link and downloaded the wrong zip. FAIL. All is well now. lol

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
wow had this running all day moderate use text email web calls, etc from 6:30a to 4:30p and still 60%
left on battery this weekend will be the test that's when i use it the most

·
Average Android
334 Posts
Todays battery state, 10hrs 15min and has 27% remaining. Oh, I updated to the 1.1 with HDMI fixed last night. Doesn't seem to have made a big difference. Still great.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Hey imoseyon, I know you said you messed with the ability to use voltage control; however on smartass it doesn't drop below 200mhz and doesnt enter deep sleep on setcpu.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
neyenlives said:
Posting again today to show my great battery life wasn't a one day fluke, 12hrs 30min at 20% remaining. Using it for playing music with power amp some, browsing, round the clock push gmail and exchange corporate mail, etch...
no fluke, yesterday at 12hrs i was at 30% !

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
small update on OP!

ddemlong, that feels vaguely familiar - I will take a look. I think i know why it may not go below 200 but it should enter deep sleep.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts