Android OS Forum banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Average Android
418 Posts
imoseyon said:
Its a personal preference thing. I prefer ondemand because i can notice performance difference between ondemand and conservative.
Oh so you prefer ondemand rather than smartass? Do you set any profiles? Just curious and thanks imoseyon for the awesome kernal.

·
Average Android
114 Posts
Well, I switched to the newest kernel 1.2.2 last night, cleared cache, dalvik, and battery stats. At the moment I'm seeing 5-6% per hour with no use at all (this is while I'm sleeping). So that is better than I was seeing, but not as good as it used to be. Maybe its a gummy 2.0 issue, I saw other people saying their battery life went down on it. Maybe I'll go back to 1.9.1. I'm also considering giving EP1W a shot, now that you've released Voodoo for it.

*Edit* This is also with Wireless Radio off, and on wifi, so with 4g I'm sure it'd be even more drain.

·
Android Beginner
35 Posts
Was messing around with the v6 supercharger earlier today. It seems like the memory values in 1.2.2 have gone back to stock. I reflashed back and forth between 1.2.1 a few times to check and on 1.2.1 the values are the same as from the original release but on 1.2.2 they are back to stock. What happened?

·
Android Addict
1,186 Posts
Updated to version 1.2.2 from 1.2.1 and it seems that 1.2.2 is better on battery and runs a lot smoother. Thanks for the update.

·
Android Lover
275 Posts
"shrike1978 said:
Most Charges don't even handle 1.4 well. 1.6 is just out of range for these phones.
False, some of our old OTB kernels got 1.7 or something. And mine would run fine at 1.6 but become unstable at 1.7. My Charge handles 1.4 and heavy undervolting. Just a luck of the draw. I just want to beat my friend's Infuse in Quadrant :)

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
"kvswim said:
False, some of our old OTB kernels got 1.7 or something. And mine would run fine at 1.6 but become unstable at 1.7. My Charge handles 1.4 and heavy undervolting. Just a luck of the draw. I just want to beat my friend's Infuse in Quadrant :)
I held 1.6 but found that I was like friggin Einstein obsessed trying different manual and advanced voltages/thresholds/flux capacitor ratings, so on and so on. I finally just stopped and said 1-1.3 works well.

*if anyone knows the flux capacitor rating on an automatic wood bender let me know. I need it to figure out how much blinker fluid to put in my car. Kaithx :p

·
Android Lover
275 Posts
"clumsyninja21 said:
I held 1.6 but found that I was like friggin Einstein obsessed trying different manual and advanced voltages/thresholds/flux capacitor ratings, so on and so on. I finally just stopped and said 1-1.3 works well.

*if anyone knows the flux capacitor rating on an automatic wood bender let me know. I need it to figure out how much blinker fluid to put in my car. Kaithx :p
It's just chance with the processor you get. Also, this man has the answer to your flux capacitor question.

Attachments

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
Picking up a charge next week since I lost my fassy. Glad to see your on the charge stuff Imo! loved your kernel for my PWGB on the fassy.. top notch stuff.

Looking forward to it!

101 - 120 of 126 Posts