Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Average Android
99 Posts
I'm on GummyCharged GBE RC1.2... when I go into 'about phone' I see the default kernel, not Imoseyon's kernel that was supposed to come with the ROM. Did I flash the ROM wrong? How do i flash Imoseyon's latest kernel? CWM? Do I wipe?

Edit: my phone is running really smoothly right now, not even sure switching kernels will provide a performance increase to offset any loss in stability...

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using Tapatalk

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
"edwards2243 said:
I'm on GummyCharged GBE RC1.2... when I go into 'about phone' I see the default kernel, not Imoseyon's kernel that was supposed to come with the ROM. Did I flash the ROM wrong? How do i flash Imoseyon's latest kernel? CWM? Do I wipe?

Edit: my phone is running really smoothly right now, not even sure switching kernels will provide a performance increase to offset any loss in stability...

It will still show the default kernel even if you changed it. Until source is released for the gb kernel, all they can do is mod the ota kernel and repackage it.

·
Average Android
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clumsyninja21 said:
It will still show the default kernel even if you changed it. Until source is released for the gb kernel, all they can do is mod the ota kernel and repackage it.
Ok, that explains it then. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.