Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Problem Solver
319 Posts
Tried this on the most recent PA for the Note 2 and bootlooped. From the logcat I'm guessing (key emphasis on guessing) that they share the same graphics blob issue as Carbon ROM. Logcat below if anyone wants to confirm my guess.

http://pastebin.com/hg92G6gy

EDIT: Pretty sure I figured it out. I was coming from BasicKernel which uses some commits regarding Mali (hence the Mali error in logcat, duh) and includes some extra libs in the kernel zip. Reflashed ROM, then jdkernel, success!

·
Problem Solver
319 Posts
Noticed some updates on your github and was wondering if we would see an updated version of this great kernel?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

·
Problem Solver
319 Posts
I dunno 123sit, I've tried a couple times and I get hung up at initial boot screen... What exactly are you using and in what steps?
I'm using newest PA, it must be something with the rom your using. If that's the case I'm not really too confident that if this thread gets updated it will work for you.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.