Android OS Forum banner
201 - 216 of 216 Posts
Awesome, CallRecorder 1.0.42 works perfectly with BAMF Forever 1.11 and jdkernel_mecha_sense_v1.0.4_rc1_signed . Not too concerned about battery, it doesn't last no matter what kernel I use.

Mr. jdkoreclipse, you sir are genious, much obliged.

Remember to feed your Androids an apple a day!

Have a great holiday everyone !!!!

Is the mecha nightly 11/28/11 version of this kernel the latest for AOSP?

I tried flashing that version and it just gets stuck at the HTC screen, even after wiping the cache and davlik. I was on Liquid 3.2.
Yes it is, & oddly I sporadically have the same issue as u & Im on LGB 3.0, I dunno why but it took me a few tries to get the kernel flashed, I to was getting stuck on the "htc" screen, are u wiping cache & dalvic prior to flashing?

Yes it is, & oddly I sporadically have the same issue as u & Im on LGB 3.0, I dunno why but it took me a few tries to get the kernel flashed, I to was getting stuck on the "htc" screen, are u wiping cache & dalvic prior to flashing?
Yes, I did. I'll try again after my recovery completes. So, does this kernel work better for you than the one bundled with Liquid? I love Liquid, but I'm getting worse battery life than with Sense based ROMs so I figured a different kernel may help.

Yes, I did. I'll try again after my recovery completes. So, does this kernel work better for you than the one bundled with Liquid? I love Liquid, but I'm getting worse battery life than with Sense based ROMs so I figured a different kernel may help.
I cant recall which kernel comes in 3.2, is it Imo's? I know you've probably heard this before & its not really gonna help, but its really a ph to ph basis which kernels perform best on any given device, Im trying JD's to compare "android system" batt stats, I think I noticed something about it but Im not sure yet, I just flashed JD's about 1/2 hr ago, one thing I noticed with Imo's & my device is a high "android system" batt use, but this only occured after I received a call & not only that it was showing "keep ph awake" stats to keep running after the call, but, I do not think I get that with JD's kernel, so I am waiting for my first call to find out.

I cant recall which kernel comes in 3.2, is it Imo's? I know you've probably heard this before & its not really gonna help, but its really a ph to ph basis which kernels perform best on any given device, Im trying JD's to compare "android system" batt stats, I think I noticed something about it but Im not sure yet, I just flashed JD's about 1/2 hr ago, one thing I noticed with Imo's & my device is a high "android system" batt use, but this only occured after I received a call & not only that it was showing "keep ph awake" stats to keep running after the call, but, I do not think I get that with JD's kernel, so I am waiting for my first call to find out.
Yep, it's Imo's and it looks like it will stay that way. I tried flashing jd's 3 times and still couldn't get it to work. Oh well, hopefully we'll have Liquid ICS within a couple of months and it won't matter :)

Yep, it's Imo's and it looks like it will stay that way. I tried flashing jd's 3 times and still couldn't get it to work. Oh well, hopefully we'll have Liquid ICS within a couple of months and it won't matter :)
Nevermind, I thought I had figured out a fix for this, booted initially with the kernel, 2nd reboot, got stuck @ htc screen..

201 - 216 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.