Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 216 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
128 Posts
Haha I was about to say where are they nightlies??? But I kid. I used your kernels on the Inc and on the tbolt they are great as well. You work hard and it shows.

Sent from my HACK3DAO5PBOLT using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
So is there an update coming? Been checking the download site religiously.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Kernel Dev
Joined
·
897 Posts
SomeGuyDude said:
So is there an update coming? Been checking the download site religiously.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Working on it now.

My evo3d's camera doesnt want to work, so im gonna take care of that, possibly flip out if its broken, and then run my buildbot.

You can follow @JDKBOT on twitter for updates, as well.

Edit: seems that my evo3d is legit broken. Because of this, I have spend the last hour on irc, gtalk, Google, and other sites trying to figure it out. There will be no kernel nightly tonight. Tomorrow I will post a test build in the OP, followed by a nightly during the night.
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
438 Posts
Just flashed the v2 Sense kernel on uber Bamf PR3 flawlessly, I gotta say, if your the type who like to wide range of governors to choose from, this kernel has them all...so far its running great.
 

·
Kernel Dev
Joined
·
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
hrdnhvy said:
Just flashed the v2 Sense kernel on uber Bamf PR3 flawlessly, I gotta say, if your the type who like to wide range of governors to choose from, this kernel has them all...so far its running great.
If you like v2 sense, your gonna love the kernel included in the next Liquid Gingersense ;)

Also, i am gonna ruun my buildbot in 15-20 mins, so ASOP kernel users, be ready !
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
438 Posts
Both smoothass & smartass seem to restrict lower to no lower than 768? Its nice to see good ol regular on demand and being able to tweak the "advanced tab" in setcpu while using on demand...
 

·
Kernel Dev
Joined
·
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
hrdnhvy said:
Both smoothass & smartass seem to restrict lower to no lower than 768? Its nice to see good ol regular on demand and being able to tweak the "advanced tab" in setcpu while using on demand...
Smoothass is being removed because i dont think anyone really uses it, or wants it. Ill look into the smartass bug,
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
jdkoreclipse said:
Smoothass is being removed because i dont think anyone really uses it, or wants it. Ill look into the smartass bug,
I was curious about it, but the problem was that it NEVER went under 768.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
3 Posts
I don't want to be that guy but due to my experiences with Mr. JDK (when I was a moderator at Android Central), has anybody looked into the files of this rom?

Edit: not saying there is anything wrong with them but there was some sketchy stuff back then.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Kernel Dev
Joined
·
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
"Bitfix said:
I don't want to be that guy but due to my experiences with Mr. JDK (when I was a moderator at Android Central), has anybody looked into the files of this rom?

Edit: not saying there is anything wrong with them but there was some sketchy stuff back then.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Here's the source...have fun

github.com/LiquidSmoothRoms/htc-kernel-msm7x30
 

·
Developer
Joined
·
56 Posts
Hey jdk no offense but what sketchiness is he referring to? gotta say I was about to download but didn't after reading that, maybe a explanation would ease some minds that arnt posting just skipping this thread like I was about to, but wanted some input from you. Again no offense intended.
 
21 - 40 of 216 Posts
Top