Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 216 Posts
I don't think I'd worry about it Icesteve. I trust DT enough that if he put in JD's kernel that it's a good one. I don't think this thread needs to be hijacked with drama, but that's just me. If anyone else does then I'll just step away and they can have at it.

"bjanow said:
I don't think I'd worry about it Icesteve. I trust DT enough that if he put in JD's kernel that it's a good one. I don't think this thread needs to be hijacked with drama, but that's just me. If anyone else does then I'll just step away and they can have at it.
Enough said agreed

"bjanow said:
Cool thanks for the input

"Spencer_Moore said:
I'm just curious what are people using to control the cvoltages with this kernel? I used speedtweak.sh with imo and then setcpu with previous kernels. Is there another app or tweak I should be using?
Not positive but I've used vipermod for other kernels, someone correct me if i'm wrong, I haven't tried it on this one.

41 - 60 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.