Android OS Forum banner
81 - 100 of 216 Posts
@Dude yes, but its always been notoriously fickle.

@hrd probably bfs removal.

@fixxxer I've used bfs in all my kernels since February. I can honestly say CFS outperforms my previously bfs kernels.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk

Update...Those who think the most recent changes affected the kernels performance should at least give it a try, I can say, this kernel is now my daily driver, I used "Incrdicontrol" & undervolted it slightly & saw the best battery life yesterday than I have ever gotten.

"hrdnhvy said:
Update...Those who think the most recent changes affected the kernels performance should at least give it a try, I can say, this kernel is now my daily driver, I used "Incrdicontrol" & undervolted it slightly & saw the best battery life yesterday than I have ever gotten.
Screenshot? What kind of battery life have you gotten? I'm kernel shopping right now haha

So I had a weird experience with this latest kernel....every phone call defaulted to speaker phone when answering. Switched back to another kernel and it was normal again. Back to this and same thing....anyone have this happen too?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

travishamockery said:
So I had a weird experience with this latest kernel....every phone call defaulted to speaker phone when answering. Switched back to another kernel and it was normal again. Back to this and same thing....anyone have this happen too?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Just happened to me with 8/28 kernel.

Sent from Nigeria by Western Union. Please deposit in your bank, keep 20%, and wire me back the difference.

Ill look into that issue.

Its odd, because I never had this issue with any versions of my kernels since I started doing kernels in February.

Edit: doesn't happen to me....what rom are the affected users using?

jdkoreclipse said:
Ill look into that issue.

Its odd, because I never had this issue with any versions of my kernels since I started doing kernels in February.

Edit: doesn't happen to me....what rom are the affected users using?
CM7 RC 1.6.1 here.

Sent from Nigeria by Western Union. Please deposit in your bank, keep 20%, and wire me back the difference.

Grizzly420 said:
The speaker phone issue is a gosms permission. Everyone one in CM7 thread that had this issue all had gosms
Aha...and I do, too. Let's see what can be done about that...

Question(s): your zips use the anykernel method for updating, correct? So I can flash the latest from your depository and not mess up droid's ramdisk tweaks, right? Or do I have to wait for DT to upload it to the store?

81 - 100 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.