Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 171 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Phone locks up sometimes and at times will not wake up. I have pull to battery. Look forward to update. Thanks for your hard work.

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"jabhome said:
Anything we should know before testing, should I be worried :)
By the way, after running 0.06 I flashed xboarders DSP Manager and Stock GB Camera. I also installed Aventy's Black Google search.

Just wanted to disclose all tweaks I made.

Installing 07 now will report back with issues if I find any.

·
Kernel Haxor
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
jabhome said:
By the way, after running 0.06 I flashed xboarders DSP Manager and Stock GB Camera. I also installed Aventy's Black Google search.

Just wanted to disclose all tweaks I made.

Installing 07 now will report back with issues if I find any.
You're fine. Just load and see if u experience any freeze or crashes

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"faux123 said:
You're fine. Just load and see if u experience any freeze or crashes
phone is running hot, usually in mid 90s when idle, sitting at 104.5, I shut down to let rest. Now 101. No issues yet other than a little warm.

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
"jabhome said:
phone is running hot, usually in mid 90s when idle, sitting at 104.5, I shut down to let rest. Now 101. No issues yet other than a little warm.
Running Sv and everything is fine so far. 15 mind, wifi & 2585 quad score

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"mikew29 said:
Bsod at the 30 min mark. Had to battery pull :(
Still up an running here. Watched a you tube movie and play a song or two with power amp. No lag, freeze our battery pulls. Using the ext 4-sv version by the way.

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
"jabhome said:
Still up an running here. Watched a you tube movie and play a song or two with power amp. No lag, freeze our battery pulls. Using the ext 4-sv version by the way.
Had to reflash rom, seems to be working now.

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Very excited about this! Thank you faux....you are the reason why I made an account on rootzwiki when xda screwed you

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"mikew29 said:
Had to reflash rom, seems to be working now.
Still up, no lag, freezes, reboots. GPS for shit, was getting instant lock on EB and Weapon before Kernel. GPS even worked yesterday with 06. With 07 it is dead. Everything else is fine.

Please note that 06 was fine all night last night. It was not until this morning that it tanked.

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"jabhome said:
Still up, no lag, freezes, reboots. GPS for shit, was getting instant lock on EB and Weapon before Kernel. GPS even worked yesterday with 06. With 07 it is dead. Everything else is fine.

Please note that 06 was fine all night last night. It was not until this morning that it tanked.
Just wiped cache and data on maps and wazes and gps is back. My bad, forgot step one.

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"jabhome said:
Just wiped cache and data on maps and wazes and gps is back. My bad, forgot step one.
would not wake up, had to pull battery. Rebooted and went into alogcat and saved logs. Would that pick up any issues and be of use to you?

21 - 40 of 171 Posts