Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 294 Posts

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
sure thing dude. if i know anything about you, your pretty resilient. And for a 1.0, it was pretty good.

·
Average Android
716 Posts
Whats the difference between interactive and interactivex? imos sleep policy?

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Can anyone verify cpu settings are fixed on 1.0.1

Also, seems flashing at the moment might not be so good on twrp. Verifying that now.

·
Average Android
716 Posts
in that case, whats different between smartass and interactivex, i thought smartass was interactive with a sleep policy. im probably wrong

·
Average Android
716 Posts
Can anyone verify cpu settings are fixed on 1.0.1 Also, seems flashing at the moment might not be so good on twrp. Verifying that now.
yes they are fixed

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
theMichael said:
in that case, whats different between smartass and interactivex, i thought smartass was interactive with a sleep policy. im probably wrong
Smartassv1 was very close. Smartassv2 works a little different awake and when asleep. Im going to give some more info on some of the features and why i chose certain ones over others when i get home.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Also, seems flashing at the moment might not be so good on twrp. Verifying that now.
poop, that's all I use! I'll try to port it over to a TWRP zip when I get home.

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Stetsonaw said:
poop, that's all I use! I'll try to port it over to a TWRP zip when I get home.
Ya im going to probably be converting away from anykernel anyways because some settings i need might also be getting overwritten as well which then it should work on twrp. Ill verify on twrp and cwr before next release.

·
Android Beginner
446 Posts
xoom, delighted to see you out on this project...

i show the same md5 for both 1.0 and 1.0.1. Am I doing something wrong, or does it even matter?

tia,

jc

·
Average Android
716 Posts
when i went to download 1.01, the first link linked to 1.0 and the second mirror was the new 1.01, maybe thats the issue.

·
Android Apprentice
85 Posts

·
? - ???
1,158 Posts
I need to pay more attention.
Will check this out

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Alright. Fresh build - look for the (new) tags in the description to see what's updated.

XD Apparently I don't know how to use the modification system for kernels i.e. non roms. So this might get ugly with the posts seperating I will talk to someone to help me clean this up. But for now. 1.0.2

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Holy cow xoomdev! This is super fast, even faster than jimmy johns! I can't believe how zippy my TB is running with this kernel. I applaud you on a job well done.

·
Android Apprentice
122 Posts
I have one major issue with this kernel

It works so well that I can't complain and actually get to #blamexoomdev

Keep up the great work! *goes to flash 1.0.2*

EDIT: One of the best things about this kernel is how fast my phone finds 4G now. With stock kernel or Tiamat it was always a little slow.

21 - 40 of 294 Posts