Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 294 Posts

·
Android Master Jedi
377 Posts
Is this working on LGB3.1 now?

Also, is there call recording support? Couldn't find anything about it...

Thanks

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Should be working fine on Liquid now. Call recording support will be added on the next release, had to test it first. Next release should be some time tomorrow.

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
oh ya, just switched to this, and from the first second my tbolt began to run smoother. only at 245-1036, but best the bolts ever run. great job xoomdev, good to see u back in the game.

·
Android Lover
1,296 Posts
Seems pretty gravy here. Just unsure on the battery life yet. If it's good, I'm a convert. I'll say this: the data handoff is MUCH smoother so far.

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Wth i just noticed that if you use the attachment feature it doesnt show on the app at all.

Gonna have to view the page on the web i guess until i fix it.

·
Developer
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Theres the link to the file. Ther will always be a copy of the last two versions on the github page..ill get this post worked out the right way eventually...sorry guys

·
Android Lover
1,296 Posts
Not really. Let us clock down to 184 maybe? Add the lagfree governor?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Any bugs to fix for next release?
Car and Desk Dock support are all I can think of (not bugs, but something for a future release).

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
This kernal is working great for me so far. What I would consider pretty steady usage today. After 10 hours I am at 53%. Probably half wifi half 4g. Usually I would be ay the end of my ropes right now. Also, this is at 1.2 ghz. And ..750 MHz with screen off

Not only that, but it is fast and smooth on liquid 3.1

·
Android Beginner
106 Posts
Anyone else have no GPS at all. I go to IMO and I have GPS but not on this kernel, I do like this kernel a bit more then his though

41 - 60 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.