Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
are there any plans to create an application for managing the settings?
i'm just curious, i don't really need one, but having one could make it easier/less noisier to keep tabs on the recent releases, w/o having to check or subscribe to this thread.
the kernel application for franco's, has neat features, at least from what i could gather via the play store description.

lean kernel and leantweaks married and controllable in an application, not a bad idea, the revenue could be split...

·
Registered
41 Posts
i tried resetting/removing the script, to get back to the default settings. but it doesn't work, like described.
disabling all tweaks and re-flashing resulted in having the interactive governor and 1200mhz top, instead of interactivex and 1350

removing leantweaks from/system/xbin and system/etc/init.d didn't reset it either. what else can i do?

i wanna go back to the stock settings, since during my latest trip, the phone only lasted for 8hrs, while having the same use as at home, where i get 18-24hrs.
maybe it is because travelled quite a bit, but it still seems like a bit too ressource hungry.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey, 15) in the menu still says 'aggresive'. might wanna fix that :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts