Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello good morning!
and registered to thank me work through this and been able to configure the kernel to my liking. but except for one thing, I wonder if you can deploy off the second core, without having to resort to frank kernel program.
I hope that a future version if possible.

Thanks for your attention, congratulations on the job, I loved it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am going to flash this but because its built-in overclocked i am afraiding =) is it stable ? also does this affect battery performance? cause i am right now happy with lean kernel. thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am going to flash this but because its built-in overclocked i am afraiding =) is it stable ? also does this affect battery performance? cause i am right now happy with lean kernel. thanks.
you don't have to overclock, this is just a tool to change settings

·
Developer
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
v15.1:
-Added disable logger at boot mod
-Added input_boost and hispeed_freq advanced settings when setting a max frequency value
-Changed go_hispeed_load to stock JB value which is 50
-Fixed a few typos
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-[/background]Most[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] things work with JB [/background]

·
su
2,292 Posts
Jake. I have to be honest here. Today was the first day I've used your tweaks.

I've been using LK almost exclusively since purchasing a GN (originally CDMA) back in December. But I've always preferred a GUI based CPU control, even more specifically usually the controls baked in to whatever ROM I'm on.

Anyways, with JB and all I don't have access to anything built in, and SetCPU just wasn't doing it for me. So, I decided to finally try LT.

Should have been using this the whole time. That is all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jake. I have to be honest here. Today was the first day I've used your tweaks.

I've been using LK almost exclusively since purchasing a GN (originally CDMA) back in December. But I've always preferred a GUI based CPU control, even more specifically usually the controls baked in to whatever ROM I'm on.

Anyways, with JB and all I don't have access to anything built in, and SetCPU just wasn't doing it for me. So, I decided to finally try LT.

Should have been using this the whole time. That is all.

Exactly my thoughts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Jake
installed LKT and love it, all is good, thanks for your great work.
I am newbie dare not touch other setting.
Apart of:
preset undervolt, 350min 1350max interactivex,preset smart reflex., swap & zram on,
(main menu) toggle 10 to 16 all set to off. <------- any advise on these setting?
how about tweak gorvernor scaling values, change scheduller at boot, ? should i leave them as default?
any advise? many thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
================================================
| |
| Sound Control Menu |
| |
| 1) Set Stock Sound Level At Boot |
| 2) Set Slight Sound Boost At Boot |
| 3) Set Medium Sound Boost At Boot |
| 4) Set Highest Sound Boost At Boot |
| 5) Enable High Quality Music Playback |
| 6) Disable High Quality Music Playback |
| 7) Current Sound Control Settings |
| 8) Return To Kernel Control Menu |
| 9) Return To Main Menu |
| 10) Exit And Remount Read Only |
Please choose what you would like to do. 4
sed: /system/etc/init.d/99leantweaks: No such file or directory

Highest sound boost has been set at boot.

Do I need to create the 99leantweaks manually? I'm getting the above error and am confused -- Galaxy Nexus, Lean Kernel, Bugless Rom 7-19

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I've spent a fair bit of time looking for info on a few of the toggle tweaks with varying degrees of success and was wondering if someone could provide a bit of info on what works specifically in ICS and in JB, recommended settings and pros and cons of the different tweaks that aren't completely obvious.

Most of the toggles are what I don't entirely get, and which ones may have a downside

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just a note to whoever wants to know if anyone has the mod where audio latency goes down from 48ms to 18ms do not enable the high quality audio setting in this kernel tweaks. It will only play through head phones at half volume.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi I'm new here.
& what do I do?
Just flash this over lean kernel?
& in short what does it do?

JellyBeaned from my Nexus S

·
Developer
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
v16.0:

Download:
LeanKernelTweaks-16-0.zip

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Added jakebites preset optimal settings to the main menu[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]This will set the following at boot:[/background]

-CPU MHz: 350 Min, 1350 Max
-Interactive Gov w/ Touch Input Boost Enabled
-Temp Control Set To: 75000
-GPU MHz: 384
-Preset Smart Reflex Tuning
-Ezeekel's Color Offset Tuning
-HQ Sound Playback Enabled
-Aggressive Minfree Mod Enabled
-Remove Logcat Mod Enabled

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Added aggressive preset smart reflex tuning option to the smart reflex tuning menu[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Reverted to deadline scheduler as the stock option[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Fixed one of the checks not working[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Fixed a couple of typos[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Moved some old changelogs to reduce OP size[/background]

121 - 140 of 145 Posts