Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am I just missing it? I can't seem to find it.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
As far I as can gather from things that I read, Kevlar was showing up as ApeX when checked with ROM Manager, and since G6Droid could not be reached for comment, RootzWiki took it down. Basically it was a themed ripoff of ApeX.

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering about that. I saw Fab post a few questions about it. Fab does great work, lots of guys love to rip him off.

Feel free to close or delete this thread.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
i leave it here for everyones info. but ya its just hidden once we get ahold of g6droid. It may be unhidden. Fab said his work is open to the public for use as a base rom or apps. but he wanted atleast the source posted and credit given. so we shall see.

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
I saw I'm on droid forums or something. But he claimed amazing battery life and stability, I was excited :(

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Average Android
157 Posts
"BrttWrd said:
I saw I'm on droid forums or something. But he claimed amazing battery life and stability, I was excited :(

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I actually have the rom downloaded on my sd card. It does feel very much like apex also it is using mobile sensei skynet theme, as the stock look. Not a bad rom g6 droid seems like a pretty stand up guy, dont know why he would be so hard to get in touch with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts