Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a good keyboard replacement? I'm using Liberty40 right now, and this ROM rips in every possible way, except I hate the GB keyboard because the keys are too small (especially the space bar). Does anyone use a good replacement keyboard that they would recommend?

·
Android Lover
327 Posts
A.C.Sanchez said:
Has anyone found a good keyboard replacement? I'm using Liberty40 right now, and this ROM rips in every possible way, except I hate the GB keyboard because the keys are too small (especially the space bar). Does anyone use a good replacement keyboard that they would recommend?
Swift Key X, is a good replacement.

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
If you have amazon app store. Today's free app is one of the best keyboard replacement also. I love it. It has lots of theme features for iit and very accurate and all. Check put thumb keyboard.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Teenage Hacker >:)
228 Posts
SwiftKeyX is free on GetJar. I use that. Also "perfect keyboard" is good.

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
I used swift key but some reason it's not so good on the Droid bionic and doesn't auto correct or this. It was buggy but not sure when the new update hit. But so far thumb keyboard is awesome.

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
Thumb keyboard is great. It was free from Amazon today and I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of customization and features.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

·
Android Apprentice
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tips all. Thumb Keyboard (free from Amazon) is pretty great. It's almost exactly what I was looking for, and the customization seems pretty in depth.

Great advice!

·
Android Apprentice
231 Posts
Touch pal seems to work well. Good prediction and you can slide or tap. And it's free from the market. Nice size keys and edit arrows are easy to activate.

·
Warning: Low Battery
529 Posts
my question is where did all of you people get Liberty? I haven't seen it posted on these forums

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
"mikeymop said:
my question is where did all of you people get Liberty? I haven't seen it posted on these forums
from your PC go to and irc, enter a name, enter #bionic as the channel. If theres a build up you'll have liberty. If not check back later. You'll get one.

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
So u can't do irc on phone? Really hate using my laptop
terryrook said:
from your PC go to and irc, enter a name, enter #bionic as the channel. If theres a build up you'll have liberty. If not check back later. You'll get one.

·
Addicted Member
113 Posts
moosc said:
So u can't do irc on phone? Really hate using my laptop

Sure, AndroIRC is free and pretty good. Just use it to connect to server irc.andirc.net and then join #bionic.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
+1 for thumb keyboard

It look a little getting use to but its probably one of the best but before I got it i downloaded a thumb keyboard.apk from 4shared.com. instantly fell in love and thank goodness for amazon's free app of the day. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.