Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its pretty Lonely in here..

Does no one else on here have an A500. its like one of the best Tablets.. I know alot of people didnt even consider it because of the "Acer" brand. but seriously. its awesome.. 9 hours of Battery life, USB Support w/ Peripheral support. HDMI, SD Slot, Micro USB, 16 gig Internal.. The display is clear and Crisp.. and its one of the few that does not require a dongle or Docking station to get your USB/HDMI support.

Reactions: NeoGauge

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
razorclose said:
I have one, but I surprisingly don't have much desire to root it or tinker with it. I just like having it for when I don't want to carry my laptop around.
there really isnt much reason to root it unless your wanting to make a custom rom / screenshots / Titanium. Works like a champ.. I used the HDMI out alot and the USB.. I watch alot of movies on it. And it works great where I work, I can view all my PDF's on it.. I keep a Hard Drive with movies on it so I can watch them when im bored.

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3.1 has alot of built in new video support.. I Just tried playing a Blu Ray Video I Ripped. and it Played and looked awesome.

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Wow everyone came outta the wood work! Ive been on Vacation for a while and havent been checking in.. Glad to see more folks over here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts