Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I was just looking at these today actually. Seriously considering buying one as a bday gift for myself. Sorry I cant help you with the lonliness right now but possibly in the near future since it was the one that really caught my attention :smile3:

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Mine just got ordered and should have it on Sunday or Monday. Will report back when I get it but I fully expect to love it after checking them out and researching them quite a bit :grin2:

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Yeah I'm very new to this bad boy. Haven't even rooted it yet but it will happen. I like to get used to it first so I know when something doesn't work its my fault not the device lol

So far it is an awesome device and I couldn't be happier with it.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Veridor said:
Just got one too thanks to the ubiquitous Staples coupon. New to Honeycomb ROMs, any suggestions?
I myself havent tried any roms as I am yet unrooted. There is a list of roms in the A500 general section (where this thread is). And after reading around for a bit I have heard people recommend the honeyvillian and xoom roms. But like I said I am not rooted yet, I just wanted to tell you where to find the list, which has to be newer because I never noticed it before now that I think about it :smile3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts