Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Tarkus.Z said:
Thinking about using that $100 Staples coupon and picking one up. How is the build quality? Is Flash supported? I like that it has HDMI out, USB and micro SD ports.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
Build quality is great. It feels very nice and solid and well finished. It's not too heavy either and seems well balanced. No flash support out of the box. But it immediately wanted to download an update and I'm waiting on that to install to see where I have go from there for flash support.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
The update just finished downloading and installing. It was v3.1 and flash is working just fine now. And you can stick a usb stick in it and it sees the files. Very nice.

·
Supporting Member
51 Posts
Just got back from Staples and now doing the obligatory four hour charge. Looking forward to playing with my new toy. Good to see the illegal mini to full HDMI cable included.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Just got one too thanks to the ubiquitous Staples coupon. New to Honeycomb ROMs, any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Veridor said:
Just got one too thanks to the ubiquitous Staples coupon. New to Honeycomb ROMs, any suggestions?
I myself havent tried any roms as I am yet unrooted. There is a list of roms in the A500 general section (where this thread is). And after reading around for a bit I have heard people recommend the honeyvillian and xoom roms. But like I said I am not rooted yet, I just wanted to tell you where to find the list, which has to be newer because I never noticed it before now that I think about it :smile3:

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Trying to decide between Virtuous Galaxy and Xoom. Might have to check out Honeyvillain, though.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
let me tell you, the GALAXY rom is SEXY! but the xoom is so damn snappy its redic. I made two themes for honeyvillain. very stable stable stable rom!!!!

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
"bignasty407 said:
let me tell you, the GALAXY rom is SEXY! but the xoom is so damn snappy its redic. I made two themes for honeyvillain. very stable stable stable rom!!!!
Yeah, went with Virtuous Xoom, as I couldn't resist 3.2 Honeycomb. Loving it so far, but still getting used to Honeycomb on general and hoping I made the right choice instead of the Asus Transformer.

·
Android Rockstar
48 Posts
I've had mine for about a month..... It is still the best tablet you can buy. Since Dexter and Thor left that "other" place, I was hoping to find them over here.

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Wow everyone came outta the wood work! Ive been on Vacation for a while and havent been checking in.. Glad to see more folks over here.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Had mine for almost two weeks now. Rooted and on the latest Taboonay and loving it :grin2: . I just wish we had a little more development going on :erm (1):

21 - 40 of 73 Posts