Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to root the Kyocera? All of the phones we have had on all our five lines be the last few years I was able to disable most or all of the bloatware. Not this one. If I didn't like the phone as much as I do I would take it back. I don't want to install a ROM. just freeze some apps. It's been years since I rooted a phone, I'm not a new, but I have forgotten a lot of what I knew. So anybody brave enough to talk me through this?

· Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know how to root the Kyocera? All of the phones we have had on all our five lines be the last few years I was able to disable most or all of the bloatware. Not this one. If I didn't like the phone as much as I do I would take it back. I don't want to install a ROM. just freeze some apps. It's been years since I rooted a phone, I'm not a new, but I have forgotten a lot of what I knew. So anybody brave enough to talk me through this?
I used kingoroot successfully on my duraforce xd.. no pc or anything. After that can switch to superSu or whatever. Helpful?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts