Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Download - MR2 Radio

This is known to be versatile, and you should be able to use those GB ROMs from your favorite developers. This is also the same radio form the other day, have fun using it and get ready for another leak.

Cheers,

B16

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
It is a froyo radio that is designed specifically to work with the MR2 that will be coming out shortly. However even though it is a froyo based radio it will not work with the existing froyo builds that are our there. Since it utilizes an updated RIL it also works well with the GB roms that are out there. It is actually a very stable radio and it seems to address a number of the problems that are currently being seen.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
MR2 Radio MD5: 4072b5954bf0032103b62c5ae69cb13e

·
? - ???
1,158 Posts
Bummer on doesn't work w/cm7 hopefully cm gets some fixes soon. 4G/wifi/and location still suck hard for me no matter what I try on cm7.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Maybe... but the rest of CM7's sheer awesomeness makes up for having to live in a 3G world...

·
Android Padawan
234 Posts
MikereDD said:
Bummer on doesn't work w/cm7 hopefully cm gets some fixes soon. 4G/wifi/and location still suck hard for me no matter what I try on cm7.
That's strange I'm getting great location locks, wifi works good on dream kernel, and I haven't had a chance to try 4G I live a little ways out of Boston and it doesn't reach me.

·
Android Padawan
234 Posts
MikereDD said:
That's strange I'm getting great location locks, wifi works good on dream kernel, and I haven't had a chance to try 4G I live a little ways out of Boston and it doesn't reach me.

·
Lord Vader
64 Posts
MikereDD said:
Have you tried drod's kang kernel? 3g to 4g handicraft is butter smooth and wifi works perfectly. I never have to go to data settings anymore

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
no, all the GB builds with the new battery get really good battery life compared to the froyo phones

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
This radio seems to be a lot better at 3g/4g transitions, and maybe some better signal strength in some areas, havent noticed anything else though

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I have Froyo 2.2.1 running Das BAMF 1.7 rooted , will this Radio and MR2 update work on my phone. I'm getting mixed feedback on this working only for GB and not froyo, Can anyone confirm that it would be safe for me to Flash this radio and rom?

Thanks
wM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts