Android OS Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

· Banned
145 Posts
icanhazdroid said:
jcase did find an unlock file in the latest ruu that he has, but we can't use it without a key from HTC. But this file has nothing to do with it :)
I got 25 from scott. I am 25 or so off from getting the box. to reverse. Whoever wants to donate a few bucks :)

· BAMF wh0re
606 Posts
"icanhazdroid said:
jcase did find an unlock file in the latest ruu that he has, but we can't use it without a key from HTC. But this file has nothing to do with it :)
I don't want to go off topic but is his leak newer than chingys? And where did u find this info at? Again sorry for going off topic

Sent from my r00ted Transformer using RootzWiki Forums

· Banned
145 Posts
droidkevlar said:
I don't want to go off topic but is his leak newer than chingys? And where did u find this info at? Again sorry for going off topic

Sent from my r00ted Transformer using RootzWiki Forums
This has nothing to do with the hboot file people are talking about. This is a diag image used to s-off phone + radio with use of a eng sim. If you dont understand this. Please do google it. Im trying to get enough donations to get a box to maybe crack this. Im about 25 bucks away. I hope this helps.

· Android Beginner
6 Posts
rhcp011235 said:
This has nothing to do with the hboot file people are talking about. This is a diag image used to s-off phone + radio with use of a eng sim. If you dont understand this. Please do google it. Im trying to get enough donations to get a box to maybe crack this. Im about 25 bucks away. I hope this helps.
I'll send you 25 as soon as I can get to my computer :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

· Average Android
84 Posts
here is a (really funny) video demonstrating using the clip to turn the radio to s-off on an htc desire. shows what the xtc clip is and what it can do... this is what he needs to order to be able to do something with this file.

· Banned
145 Posts
scotty85 said:
ill kick in another 10 :) as for cheaper than xtcclip.com,or where to get the cable,ive no idea :(
Thanks. That covers the full cost from ebay. Should get it near sept? it says too bad. From xtclip.com its like $108. Worth the wait to save half i guess.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
dstu03 said:
You think this will ever amount to much
It was actually the most used image "version" on the G1 for bootloaders and such. Took all that push this, flash that, downgrade, upgrade nonsense and made it fast. Like 5 minutes after you got the device fast and the phone would be not only unlocked in bootloader, but network unlocked.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

· BAMF wh0re
606 Posts
rhcp011235 said:
I thought since the person said jcases RUU, it meant another hboot file. I am pretty familiar with all of this. And wish I could donate, but no job. =(

· Banned
145 Posts
Sorry for the delay. Been having some issues.

but,

Your payment for US $64.99 has been processed by PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly. - XTC CLIP (Late Aug - Early Sept EU)
Your payment for GBP 17.98 has been processed by PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly. - Flex 3 Cable

Im not sure if the donations covered it all. But Everything is ordered.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.