·
Registered
25 Posts
78% dl'ed an I will test this out

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Watch out! I would be careful about the PH image, becasue you don't want it to update your mainver.

if it is the same version I have, don't expect to be on it that long. It has a huge watermark, reboots when you try to make calls and a bunch of other stuff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i'm pulling sense/rosie apart and getting theme things from it. i wouldn'y recommend you flash this unless you have an S-Off device.

edit: the framework is not yet complete. mix of sense and aosp pngs all over

2nd edit: which build is this? it is mostly sense 3.5 themed so i hope this is not an RC

·
Registered
167 Posts
It is probably fine to flash. I am S-ON and Unlocked and have hopped between this and GB a couple times now.

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
S on and unlocked from htcdev.com am I good to flash?? & any screens????

Sent from my unlocked Rezound by the boss himself CHINGY

·
Registered
5 Posts
Downloading at 4 MBps - even though it will be done in a couple of minutes I'll have to flash it later tonight after I get home and don't need my cell. Thanks for the Multiupload link!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Are you running it, is it even remotely usable/stable?
Ran it. I went back to GB in 15 minutes. Right now it sucks, but I think it is their security measures. It has a huge "htc confidential" watermark across the entire screen. It reboots randomly, but reboots (I think) for security purposes if you try to screenshot, make a call, and do some other stuff. Things like the camera, LTE, browser, texting, moving around the OS, and etc work though. But it is not remotely possible to use it for daily use until some of these issues are ironed out by a rom dev. I think it will be "stable" though once some of these security measures are taken out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ran it. I went back to GB in 15 minutes. Right now it sucks, but I think it is their security measures. It has a huge "htc confidential" watermark across the entire screen. It reboots randomly, but reboots (I think) for security purposes if you try to screenshot, make a call, and do some other stuff. Things like the camera, LTE, browser, texting, moving around the OS, and etc work though. But it is not remotely possible to use it for daily use until some of these issues are ironed out by a rom dev. I think it will be "stable" though once some of these security measures are taken out.
Thanks for the response. I'll hold off until someone can rip out the security crap and make a usable ROM out of it. In the 15 minutes you did use it did you notice and changes in performance for better or worse (excluding anything you see as related to the security/watermarks)?

·
Registered
57 Posts
yes, but... will it blend?

Thanks for all the info con, it's sitting on my sdcard, i'm debating dabbling or not. lol

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
This is the crappy leaked build with watermark a better version is coming soon

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts