Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Like many leaks, this one starts from the cloud. This was dropped to me on irc and i thought i'd post this up for everyone to see.

I have yet to flash or test this on my charge.
I take no responsibility for anything that happens as a result of flashing this file.

http://www.multiupload.com/U7RJSAMPHE
MD5sum: 0e431408e3d04e258e0a02647a36cbe8

You'll want to flash this with the current samsung PST software.

Enjoy!

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Honestly, if people want to pay $2.00 to have the leak a day earlier, it's their choice. p3droid releases everything within 24-48 hours for free, so if people are patient and can wait one day, everything is good. Let's just all relax, enjoy the leak and move on. The conversation about whether or not to charge for a leak is old news. Give this a shot peeps and let's move on. If everyone keeps whining then there's no reason for ANYONE to help us get these leaks at all. Let's keep that in perspective...

·
Average Android
96 Posts
Drama, drama... jeez.

What I don't yet know, being new-ish to the Samsung scene, is if SamsungPST and Odin are interchangeable or if I need to use PST. I'm already comfortable with Odin, but would switch to PST if it really matters.

Thanks to whomever actually got this release in the first place to leak (assuming P3Droid). I very much appreciate being able to try bricking my phone :androidwink:

·
Supporting Member
30 Posts
Odin worked just fine
tdenton1138 said:
Drama, drama... jeez.

What I don't yet know, being new-ish to the Samsung scene, is if SamsungPST and Odin are interchangeable or if I need to use PST. I'm already comfortable with Odin, but would switch to PST if it really matters.

Thanks to whomever actually got this release in the first place to leak (assuming P3Droid). I very much appreciate being able to try bricking my phone :androidwink:

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
coldconfession13 said:
You can install the cwm after you odin the gb
Tried to install cwm through Odin with no success after successful Odin GB 2.3.4. Getting a hash error. Any thoughts?

·
Android Lover
255 Posts
Fsugrad01 said:
Tried to install cwm through Odin with no success after successful Odin GB 2.3.4. Getting a hash error. Any thoughts?
Flash this. I got that directly from imnuts in the irc. Or you can grab danalo's package on xda, its got cwm rolled in, with imnuts' permission.

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
I did. is that bad? I'm not having any problems other than the music streaming issue. Still prefer gummy 1.8.5 over this.

·
Android Lover
471 Posts
No its not bad and there will be a fix for the streaming music , I have had no probelms streaming music.so far the leak has been flawless

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
I have noticed an issue. Has anyone had any issues dialing a number? I can use existing contacts just fine but when I dial a number after the 3rd character it boots me out? I am using the bloated version. If you are or are not having this issue, please let me know what version you are on. You may have to try it a few times. Mine tends to work properly every once in a while but not often.

I rebooted and it is not doing it at them moment. If anyone else notices this please post it.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
MMAMO01 said:
I have noticed an issue. Has anyone had any issues dialing a number? I can use existing contacts just fine but when I dial a number after the 3rd character it boots me out? I am using the bloated version. If you are or are not having this issue, please let me know what version you are on. You may have to try it a few times. Mine tends to work properly every once in a while but not often.
Don't seem to have that issue. On the bloated version, have not installed CWR yet.

·
Android Apprentice
257 Posts
The only downside I've found so far is no tethering (or did Verizon recently change how tethering works for all Charges?).

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Cruiserdude said:
Flash this. I got that directly from imnuts in the irc. Or you can grab danalo's package on xda, its got cwm rolled in, with imnuts' permission.
Got it working...remove the .MD5 portion of the filename and just flashed with the .tar name.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts