Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
First of many from me, MrLEAKS

Use the latest version of odin to flash (ill grab it and upload it soon)
Heimdall should work with the latest version!

You can use this to unroot, or fix bricks.

HOLD ON IM REUPLOADING

REUPLOADED:
MD5: bea4ea11c76fcf30624f98bdd20f0085
LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/8LJ2054IMC

Flash with PST: http://crackflashers.com/b16/Charge/SamsungFlashingUtility.7z

How to use Samsung Flashing PST

1. Remove Sim Card

2. Set to Download Mode
a. Power Off → Hold VOL DWN while Press and Release PWR
3. Run Samsung PST and make sure the PST shows "Com port connected"
a. Select Software Tab.
b. Select "PDA+PHONE" for Software Download Option and Check "Boot update" option.
c. Click on "Open AP" and select file "
d. Select Start
e. Wait until the message window is displayed and then click ok.
f. Device reboots.
4. If the Device bootloops , do a Factory Reset on the device.
ill see you guys later, keep the wrenches away.

OH BTW: i have a twitter - @MrLeaks_Droid

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its just going up still! Should be fully available soon!

EDIT: the multiupload one seems to be going down, try the megaupload one

·
Rooter
241 Posts
Want to make it clear, despite what was asked, this is not from me.

However, I will confirm the hash of the proper one bea4ea11c76fcf30624f98bdd20f0085 CI510_VZW_ED2_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL986330.tar.md5

If the above one matches, you are good. If it doesn't then its an at your own risk.

·
Supporting Member
113 Posts
Very nice, thanks!

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
thefoxhole said:
What exactly does this mean.. debating getting the charge but want to be able to sbf. (Motorola terminology??)
Yes ODIN is sorta like SBF
So this is a factory reset after you really [email protected] up

·
Robot Ninja
109 Posts
why would something be leaked without the knowledge on how to flash it... thanks any way.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
MrLeaks said:
Flash with PST
After I open PST and select the file, I get the following message:

Wrong Binary, Check It!
Binary should have Model Name.

*UPDATE*

I changed the word "charge" to "schi510" in the file name, and it allowed me to attempt to run the update, but then gave me the following error:

The error of checking CRC, Please check your binary!!

·
Android Hippy
40 Posts
hey, I managed to download the file...but ODIN reports the file is invalid. downloaded twice with the same results...

·
Supporting Member
68 Posts
Well, I have this fascinate,see, and I was curious about this pst program... Loaded pst, installed the 2 drivers, and hooked the ol. Fassy to my laptop. I didn't want to risk the charge you know... Anyhoo, in dl mode, battery out, and called up a dlo9 full factory tar from adry. had been on miui, so for fun I clicked the pit tab and loaded the atlas 2.2 file, leaving modem empty. Lol. So...hit download, no go. Binary blah di blah. So I changed the beginning of the tar file to CI510_etc. Left the pit alone. checked partition, boot update, (gulp) and clear efs... and voila! my fascinate began to receive some ol sammy lovin. 290 seconds later, I had a factory dl09 build and base band.
1 problem...i checked clear efs DO NOT DO THIS. The meid is what it was before, so may activate it short term on another line tomorrow and see if big red activation will get rid of the ol triangle.
Moral of this story...pst works good, efs clear bad, and file name likely needs to begin with CI510_. Even for a fascinate lol. I imagine its a driver or dll thing. What the hell do I know?
I had to rename the cwm3.30all fix odin package to begin with CI510_ to load it with pst and boot into recovery, so now I have a rooted fascinate on ukb2, otb1.6 kernel, navenedrobs recovery, and it wants me to hit send to program my phone. Or I could call 911. ;)
Maybe I will just go to bed.

So someone who wants to try pst w/mr leaks leak, try renaming the file and don't hit the clear efs box! But do hit the pda+ phone button (just not in odin :) )

so...pst used the same tar as odin, recoveries too. And charge drivers will dl to a fascinate via pst. Go figure. Oh, and did I mention not checking the clear efs box?
Sent from my funky fully functional SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
jcase said:
Want to make it clear, despite what was asked, this is not from me.

However, I will confirm the hash of the proper one bea4ea11c76fcf30624f98bdd20f0085 CI510_VZW_ED2_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL986330.tar.md5

If the above one matches, you are good. If it doesn't then its an at your own risk.
The file over at MDW does not have have the same md5sum what was jc listed above. Redownloading now and reflashing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts